Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s more H&M and Zara unboxing that was meant to be shown today…. WTF!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m actually embarrassed by her greed with clothes. It all looks the bloody same too. I may have missed it as don’t watch all her stories but none of the kids seem to do hobbies? No dance or swimming etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m actually embarrassed by her greed with clothes. It all looks the bloody same too. I may have missed it as don’t watch all her stories but none of the kids seem to do hobbies? No dance or swimming etc?
This is what I don’t understand? Kids don’t need all them clothes they need to do things make memories. What are they going to have to look back on when there older? I see there oldest boy doesn’t get included in anything no gifted stuff

Reactions: 5
I mean there is probably no money left for the kids to go anywhere after her millionth shopping haul of the season!
I don’t get the constant buying -most of her kids are in school all week wearing uniform & Francesca will be at nursery 30 hours & most sane people wear cheap clothes on their kids for nursery!
Im sure she will be on once she reads here to tell us that we only see a snippet of her life and not to make assumptions about what her kids do, blah, blah, blah 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
John must have a bloody good job or sell his body on the side that women’s spending is something else. No wonder your always solo parenting Sara stop the spending and he’d be able to afford to be home a lot more

• Haha
Reactions: 7
John must have a bloody good job or sell his body on the side that women’s spending is something else. No wonder your always solo parenting Sara stop the spending and he’d be able to afford to be home a lot more
At the bottom of her account she says he is a BMW showroom manager but i cant see that covering all the kids and that greedy witch

Reactions: 3
Even taking into consideration the money she saves by everything she gets gifted (and that’s a lot) her spending on on clothes for herself and the children is totally off the scale.
Why does she need this? No person needs so many clothes and with all the kids she has then a lot could be handed down, seems sustainably isn’t a word in her vocabulary.

Oh goodie another H&M leggings and jumpers haul! Was getting worried there hadn’t been one for a while …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh goodie another H&M leggings and jumpers haul! Was getting worried there hadn’t been one for a while …
All in the usual griege or cream with the odd offering of place or brown!
Does anyone in that house actually know what colour is?

Reactions: 2
Yup she has taken the teddy bear look to the extreme - multiple fleeces for her and her kids plus cushions, bags and blankets - she actually has no style at all, just whatever is trending on the H&M website

Reactions: 5
She said she’s bought something out of her comfort zone so I’m guessing it’s something in an actual colour and not griege 🙄 boring bastard she is

• Haha
Yup she has taken the teddy bear look to the extreme - multiple fleeces for her and her kids plus cushions, bags and blankets - she actually has no style at all, just whatever is trending on the H&M website
And shoes…don’t forget the shoes 😂

• Haha
“Just look at a few items that you can purchase”
But not you eh Sara? You don’t need to purchase them, again you’ve been given them!
Table, chairs, pyjamas for three of your kids and a nice convertible scooter.
How can you live like that?
Has she no pride?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“Just look at a few items that you can purchase”
But not you eh Sara? You don’t need to purchase them, again you’ve been given them!
Table, chairs, pyjamas for three of your kids and a nice convertible scooter.
How can you live like that?
Has she no pride?
Not an ounce of self respect that one, what’s she teaching those children, certainly not a work ethic!

• Heart
She literally gets gifted stuff every single day! I don’t know another “influencer” like it!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.