Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually paid for those grotesque boots and shoes for one of the kids on her stories?
because she hasn’t declared #ad!!!!!

Reactions: 2
She never does !

Also i thought the “ thank you for the support “ was laughable ! People support her to shop in zara and dress the kids like vintage mannequins

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s cos August was the sick kid so he will get her more engagement when she posts all her trauma about his ‘journey’

Reactions: 7
I always feel since birth before he was sick again it was always august she preferred although she liked how small arhlo was and liked to go on about that, however, I think she deffo favours august. Well it comes across like that 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.