Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder her and the kids look malnourished clearly can’t afford to eat going by those portions 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came on to say she seems to be posting more about meals and the kids playing. Not sure if anyone noticed the little span up in the video where Otis was playing with the sand to make sure she captured the toy storage! For someone that hates tattle she seems to be taking note of what’s been said re content (to a degree 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have all those latest expensive looking toys been gifted too?
Yes as it says AD. So defo have been then she adds a link to them to make even more money.
So a company sent her baubles for her tree with 3 names what about the other kids

Reactions: 2
Yes as it says AD. So defo have been then she adds a link to them to make even more money.
So a company sent her baubles for her tree with 3 names what about the other kids
She mentioned “we have all the other children from last year”.
But Otis was already here last year so not sure why she didn’t already have one with his name on 🤔

Reactions: 2
I love little Dutch and have spent hundreds on the brand in the past .Guess that’s another company I’ll no longer be purchasing from.Shame because it’s really lovely stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love little Dutch and have spent hundreds on the brand in the past .Guess that’s another company I’ll no longer be purchasing from.Shame because it’s really lovely stuff
Do these companies not realise how by giving stuff to freeloaders like her that they are putting real paying customers off buying their products?
Also anyone that’s ever bought anything from them are actually paying for all the items that are given to the likes of her, a percentage of the price must surely cover that, just like advertising costs… it all comes out of the buyer in the end.

Reactions: 3
Do these companies not realise how by giving stuff to freeloaders like her that they are putting real paying customers off buying their products?
Also anyone that’s ever bought anything from them are actually paying for all the items that are given to the likes of her, a percentage of the price must surely cover that, just like advertising costs… it all comes out of the buyer in the end.
Honestly the freebie thing doesn’t bother me too much when the influencer ,and I use that term lightly actually produces decent content and is helpful and honest. In this instance though it has pissed me off enough to look elsewhere for my kids toys in future !these brands need to learn to read the bloody room!

Reactions: 4
So she says she does one big seasonal haul and then proceeds to post huge hauls 1-2x a week 🙃

• Haha
The gifted babyzen pram looks so unsafe.. The pram attached at the front was wobbling about and she was struggling to steer it. Doubt she will have anyone rushing to buy it. Looks terrible and for such little babies to be bumped about in it

Reactions: 5
So she says she does one big seasonal haul and then proceeds to post huge hauls 1-2x a week 🙃
Does she need to do seasonal hauls considering she gets all hers and her kids clothes just handed to her for free. These hauls are near on everyday

Reactions: 3
I reckon she uses klarna buys all this stuff shows it all adds a few links pockets from the links and then sends most of it back. I reckon a lot of these influencers do this. 7p for each time someone just clicks on a ASOS link, 4p for H&M and I’m guessing Zara is abijt 4p so it all adds up.

I reckon she uses klarna buys all this stuff shows it all adds a few links pockets from the links and then sends most of it back. I reckon a lot of these influencers do this. 7p for each time someone just clicks on a ASOS link, 4p for H&M and I’m guessing Zara is abijt 4p so it all adds up.
Zara doesn’t have Klarna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.