Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Captain of the goon platoon she said 😭😭😭😭
Shes just too funny

The story of her being tied up & her teeth being knocked out though - wtf that Kelly is a top class nutter - Love Les telling that one :ROFLMAO:

Les on Dee maxwell - Dee - lusional 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes just too funny

The story of her being tied up & her teeth being knocked out though - wtf that Kelly is a top class nutter - Love Les telling that one :ROFLMAO:

Les on Dee maxwell - Dee - lusional 😭
When she said bambi eyes i was pissing myself i knew the button nose was next that was a funny live love when wee les is like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught her singing again 😭 that’s exactly what I sound like when I stand on a plug.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes singing in french and mid way shouting woop woop here we gaow πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Slevering senorita is on live the now talking some amount of pish . She’s going on about having loads of screenshots in her phone coz she has chronic pain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s basically implying the X-rays might be mixed up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s requested her X-rays apparently , mare shite !!! Her referring to the folk watching as the crowd is ending me . @Ell87 I’m howling at the one tooth appearance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Saying she could have sued and got thousands but she’s no wanting money it’s teeth she’s wanting !! So she’s online begging for money to pay for the teeth !! Make it make sense !! She’s got that big bottom rubbery bottom lip like the bold Jess Rennie . They filters should be illegal , she’s like a totally different person without them .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Slevering senorita is on live the now talking some amount of pish . She’s going on about having loads of screenshots in her phone coz she has chronic pain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s basically implying the X-rays might be mixed up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s requested her X-rays apparently , mare shite !!! Her referring to the folk watching as the crowd is ending me . @Ell87 I’m howling at the one tooth appearance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What i noticed earlier was that some of her teeth look rotted and not as though damaged in a car crash! Like people have already said where
Is the facial scars? But she keeps sticking to saying shes shown her scars and people dont believe her thats not what people are not believing she clearly does have scars but she has also told lies about scans, the losing of her teeth, the fact she attacked a man in front of a child

What i noticed earlier was that some of her teeth look rotted and not as though damaged in a car crash! Like people have already said where
Is the facial scars? But she keeps sticking to saying shes shown her scars and people dont believe her thats not what people are not believing she clearly does have scars but she has also told lies about scans, the losing of her teeth, the fact she attacked a man in front of a child
She’s a compulsive liar . Honestly don’t know how we’re all the big bad bastards for calling her out on her tit. Sat there bold as brass saying she’s no a liar !! Well us Tayto hoors say you are hen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her teeth are broon n rotted due to chasing the dragon. She was loyal to the foil for years, only reason her teeth are the state they are in.

Reactions: 9
Her teeth are broon n rotted due to chasing the dragon. She was loyal to the foil for years, only reason her teeth are the state they are in.
Maybe someone on here or reading here will give her a free consultation
IMG_4936.jpeg
IMG_4937.jpeg
IMG_4938.jpeg
IMG_4939.jpeg
IMG_4940.jpeg
IMG_4941.jpeg
IMG_4942.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
See if you can sit on Tiktok live all day and night, you can do a call centre shift working from home. Save your wages and buy your own bleeping teeth, you lazy, lying, junkie boot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So she was asked on live what her favourite kind of music was and she said 90s eh I don't think that's what the guy meant shes a fud 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's a wummin of many talents!
Wooo woooo!

Attachments

• Haha