Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Stevie that’s put the go fund me looks a creepy bastard. I canny unsee Humpty Dumpty he’s got a heid like a big egg
View attachment 2883861
---
Awww nawww we’ve upset auld Colshy, we’re bad bastards so we are . The lovely Colshy that wanted to tie us up & torture us in a dark room , lovely wummin so she is 😂
---
There the water works on noo 😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂 Colshy can away & greet in to her tena ladies . daft auld bleep 😂😂 the reason these beggars are as bad as they are is because of people like her encouraging it . Nae sympathy aff me Colshy ya pishy auld bastard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are all greeting yet were all horrible to that other guy who came in he was a ‘psychic’ or something and they were a bunch of bully bastards to him then said he was just in to get views on his videos wee guy was trying to cheer them
Up

Reactions: 4
Somebody’s stole her X-Ray as it was up on a board in the hospital, away don’t talk pish
💀😭😂

Kelly’s go fund me says she didn’t know she had scoliosis until after the birth of her daughter, her daughter is 18 now & Kelly is 41/42 which would make her 23/24 when she found out she had scoliosis.The Australian child’s had their X-Rays documented on the orthopaedic website from when they were only 9 years old.

She also said in her live the night that if she was going to lie about things she would like about good things eg pretend she has a great life ,say things like she drives a Porsche when she doesn’t , she said it doesn’t make sense why she would lie about her scolo. Lying about motors & having a comfortable life won’t bring in the money like a sob story using a poor disabled Australian child’s medical records will . She’s a scamming bastard who knows exactly what she’s doing .

Attachments

Scammin auld woman. How can people listen to her pish and believe it all. They seriously must be delusional. Was her cousin Michelle not pals with Cher at one time and telling her story too !!

Reactions: 5
That Stevie that’s put the go fund me looks a creepy bastard. I canny unsee Humpty Dumpty he’s got a heid like a big egg
View attachment 2883861
---
Awww nawww we’ve upset auld Colshy, we’re bad bastards so we are . The lovely Colshy that wanted to tie us up & torture us in a dark room , lovely wummin so she is 😂
---
There the water works on noo 😂😂😂
Looking through the peep hole and there's a scam gasman there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scammin auld woman. How can people listen to her pish and believe it all. They seriously must be delusional. Was her cousin Michelle not pals with Cher at one time and telling her story too !!
Kelly needs to gee up , shes constantly tripping herself up 🙈
Cousin Michelle loves big gear bear , but wait a minute shes anti drugs & has empathy for people who have had drug problems, mental health & people who have lost kids to drugs , make it make sense Michelle - Cher laughs about selling killer drugs & bullys people with mental health but she is to give you all advice about Les wow 🤯

Reactions: 7
Somebody’s stole her X-Ray as it was up on a board in the hospital, away don’t talk pish
💀😭😂

Kelly’s go fund me says she didn’t know she had scoliosis until after the birth of her daughter, her daughter is 18 now & Kelly is 41/42 which would make her 23/24 when she found out she had scoliosis.The Australian child’s had their X-Rays documented on the orthopaedic website from when they were only 9 years old.

She also said in her live the night that if she was going to lie about things she would like about good things eg pretend she has a great life ,say things like she drives a Porsche when she doesn’t , she said it doesn’t make sense why she would lie about her scolo. Lying about motors & having a comfortable life won’t bring in the money like a sob story using a poor disabled Australian child’s medical records will . She’s a scamming bastard who knows exactly what she’s doing .
Yet the reason she kept her hair long when young was to hide the curve on her back (her own words on a live) she keeps digging a bigger hole with all the different stories

• Haha
  • Wow
You would think having a serious condition that affects your life so badly that this lying bastard would be able to spell scoliosis !!! She rips ma knitting . Can’t stand liars , she’s been caught out plain & simple . The audacity of these clowns expecting people to pay for new teeth . Wits Lala wanting new teeth for ?? Surely she’s needing to sort out that beach baw heid first . Priorities lala hen 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it was her spine xray she would be suing whoever is responsible and would get compo for a lot more than her wallies

You would think having a serious condition that affects your life so badly that this lying bastard would be able to spell scoliosis !!! She rips ma knitting . Can’t stand liars , she’s been caught out plain & simple . The audacity of these clowns expecting people to pay for new teeth . Wits Lala wanting new teeth for ?? Surely she’s needing to sort out that beach baw heid first . Priorities lala hen 😂😂
Lala also says she wanted to be involved in nae dials boxing , but she will need to fix her breathing first 🙈

I heard someone say if Kellys back so bad how can she think about sitting on a plane for hours to go get teeth done 🤔

• Haha
Lala also says she wanted to be involved in nae dials boxing , but she will need to fix her breathing first 🙈

I heard someone say if Kellys back so bad how can she think about sitting on a plane for hours to go get teeth done 🤔
I think it’s more than her breathing she needs to fix first 😂😂 aye that’s very true , no chance if she’s in that much pain she could sit in a plane for hours . Lying boot 😂😂
---
Cmon to duck . Michelle Keegan with a raging crack habit maybe !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it’s more than her breathing she needs to fix first 😂😂 aye that’s very true , no chance if she’s in that much pain she could sit in a plane for hours . Lying boot 😂😂
---
Cmon to duck . Michelle Keegan with a raging crack habit maybe !!!
She maybe looks like Michelle keegans last tit who the duck are these people saying that kinda stuff the worlds gone mad let me aff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Whoever told her she can sing was clearly bamming her up, absolutely rid rotten

• Haha
Kelly has took her budgie seed this morning, shes on repeat :rolleyes:

What a hard life she has had - NOT , she is trying her best to dramatize her poor me story ffs

Reactions: 2
Dr Michael been on and confirmed the xray is that of a child apparently

• Haha
Dr Michael been on and confirmed the xray is that of a child apparently
Yeah his comments are on a post on tiktoks finest page he said you can't fit abdominal and chest on xray of adult so wonder what she'll say to this 🤣🤣 called out by the doc love it hes savage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10