Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah his comments are on a post on tiktoks finest page he said you can't fit abdominal and chest on xray of adult so wonder what she'll say to this 🤣🤣 called out by the doc love it hes savage 🤣🤣
She has told "her story" about a million times already this morning & the stories keep changing - no way will she get 5k - she has been sussed out

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of the delusional bastards that go on X factor thinking they are outstanding and are red rotten 🤣
It's the hand movements and facial expressions for me while she's singing, that wan tooth peeping out every now and again 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m living for the day someone in the box tells her that her singing is bleeping shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lost all her teeth in a car crash, yet not a single visible mark or scar on that clapped in junkie face...hmm...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lost all her teeth in a car crash, yet not a single visible mark or scar on that clapped in junkie face...hmm...
No receipts to prove the crash ever happened either. Shes lost they teeth to the smack she thinks folk are daft

Reactions: 9
The sheer amount of brute force that would've been required to directly impact her face in order to knock out all her teeth would've done a lot of damage. Her nose would be fucked, cheekbones and jaw shattered, the lot. The fact she thinks we're all idiots and will believe that this crash selectively took out all her bleeping teeth and left the rest of her craniofacial bones perfectly intact is mind boggling.

Who did you crash into hen? A malicious dentist? duck sake. Anyone believing her shite deserves to lose their money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sheer amount of brute force that would've been required to directly impact her face in order to knock out all her teeth would've done a lot of damage. Her nose would be fucked, cheekbones and jaw shattered, the lot. The fact she thinks we're all idiots and will believe that this crash selectively took out all her bleeping teeth and left the rest of her craniofacial bones perfectly intact is mind boggling.

Who did you crash into hen? A malicious dentist? duck sake. Anyone believing her shite deserves to lose their money.
I thought i heard her say this morning, the teeth were kicked out as well as the crash , hopefully someone else heard that live to confirm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought i heard her say this morning, the teeth were kicked out as well as the crash , hopefully someone else heard that live to confirm
She told a story a while back about having lost them to a DV incident. She gets that full of paste & sits on lives bumping her gums (literally😭😂) she forgets the lies she’s told
Like the lies about her living off a diet of cheese pieces & soup , I’ve heard her talk about having a pizza & I read on the comments of a screen recording of her that she’d been saying she was eating crisps, fruit etc. She’s a lying bastard
Saw Dr Michaels comments on a video wee Les shared, I’d love for him to do some videos rubbishing her claims re the X-rays & her made up pish about not being able to get NHS wallys due to her spine

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She told a story a while back about having lost them to a DV incident. She gets that full of paste & sits on lives bumping her gums (literally😭😂) she forgets the lies she’s told
Like the lies about her living off a diet of cheese pieces & soup , I’ve heard her talk about having a pizza & I read on the comments of a screen recording of her that she’d been saying she was eating crisps, fruit etc. She’s a lying bastard
Saw Dr Michaels comments on a video wee Les shared, I’d love for him to do some videos rubbishing her claims re the X-rays & her made up pish about not being able to get NHS wallys due to her spine
She needs to write down “her story” & stick to it , when someone constantly repeats themselves & butts in , its a sure sign of “on something” probably paste like you say , btw i heard her say she just drinks milk as she cannot eat 😜

It's the hand movements and facial expressions for me while she's singing, that wan tooth peeping out every now and again 😭😂
I’m sitting here howling at the image in my heid of this 😂😂😂😂 wtf is wrong with these crackpots 😂😂

• Haha