Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Ben as well. She could eat half these cunts alive without breaking a sweat. She's no daft. And the fact she has kept that bleeping accent up for over a year, half of that while stoned, is quite the achievement.
---
Shes even been drunk im sure and kept that accent up! i like ben and while im no a lydo fan i think ben is loyal to those she is ‘friends’ with ive said that before even about her with rosie so while its annoying that she lets things slide with rydo we all do that with non serious things with our friends

Reactions: 8
I like Ben as well. She could eat half these cunts alive without breaking a sweat. She's no daft. And the fact she has kept that bleeping accent up for over a year, half of that while stoned, is quite the achievement.
---
She’s the only one of Rosie’s endless list of tiktok pals she’s fell out with that hasn’t betrayed her even though Rosie has treated her like shite as she does every single person in her life . I’ve always thought she must be a decent person at heart as I bet she could out Rosie for all sorts but she hasn’t . It’s the company she keeps I just can’t get my head round.

Reactions: 6
Was just about to post the same. x
Changed days cher looks like a senorita fan girl running around defending her the way the bears used to defend cher
---
She’s the only one of Rosie’s endless list of tiktok pals she’s fell out with that hasn’t betrayed her even though Rosie has treated her like shite as she does every single person in her life . I’ve always thought she must be a decent person at heart as I bet she could out Rosie for all sorts but she hasn’t . It’s the company she keeps I just can’t get my head round.
Thats something ive always thought as well shes never done rosie dirty! Never spilled anything shes said or that and im sure shes been raging at rosie plenty times but i always respected bens loyalty

Reactions: 8
You have to write to the nhs for a Freedom of information/subject access request everyone has the right to access their medical records
No dont im literally dying because mad stayace was just in senoritas comments using the account FOI saying the judge guy in the box was judge jolly which is what she calls her ex shes bleeping obsessed
IMG_4746.png
IMG_4747.png
IMG_4748.png
IMG_4749.png

• Haha
Am howling that mad Stacey's got an account called FOI cos of course she bleeping has 😭 😭
I cant stop laughing!! I mean could it BE more obvious!! She still thinks the michelle
In senoritas box is her exs gf and they dont have a clue shes got them all in her sights god have mercy on their souls 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
RodStewart Cuttinaboot just can’t help herself getting involved in everyone’s drama 🥴

RodStewart Cuttinaboot just can’t help herself getting involved in everyone’s drama 🥴
She irritates me and i dont even really know exactly why! Shes such an attention seeker and thinks shes hilarious

Reactions: 5
Kelly’s been living aff a diet of soup & cheese pieces for years , it’s an absolute sin for the wummin 🎻

She had a pizza two days ago 💀😭😂

• Haha
Kelly’s been living aff a diet of soup & cheese pieces for years , it’s an absolute sin for the wummin 🎻

She had a pizza two days ago 💀😭😂
And she had a fish supper the other night tae. She’ll be saying she blends it aw like baby food next.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That lot are on repeat , here to tell my story , my truth , lets forget about yesterday - then they go again :rolleyes:🤯

• Haha
The desperation of the wooden headed followers, to believe absolutely any amount of shite that is spouted by these blatant begging tramps on-line, is mind-blowing. They thoroughly deserve to get bumped.

So now she has just said in KS1's live that she mightve mixed up images coz she was searching on Google for stuff on her condition . Hmmmm thats very different to being adamant that the xray was of her spine and not a 12yr old kids 😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've heard it all now, señorita is singing for her teeth and lala is going to swim for hers 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
So now she has just said in KS1's live that she mightve mixed up images coz she was searching on Google for stuff on her condition .
Am no sure how a wean's X-Rays show up in the google results for pathological liar

• Haha
That Stevie that’s put the go fund me looks a creepy bastard. I canny unsee Humpty Dumpty he’s got a heid like a big egg
IMG_9111.jpeg

---
Awww nawww we’ve upset auld Colshy, we’re bad bastards so we are . The lovely Colshy that wanted to tie us up & torture us in a dark room , lovely wummin so she is 😂
---
There the water works on noo 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12