Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
An actual framed picture of big Cher fae TikTok smiling away her best Gummsy smile. She said her cousin bought her it because she knows how much she loves Cher. Whenever she’s upset or anything, her friends and family say, why don’t you go and see if Cher is on live and calm down. FRIED. Mad Kelly clearly desperate for pals.
I was gonna put big Cher on my biscuit cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 2

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
I watched for a whole 45 seconds before taking a scunner watching her shovel chips into her gob and watching that wee tooth going like the clappers. 🤢 I take it she’s back up in Scotland? She’s got someone with Scottish accent in the background. I hope she’s remembered to bring her bronzer wrapped in tinfoil again.
You lasted 15 seconds longer than me. 😂 I believe she is up staying with Leigha at the minute. x

Debcam

VIP Member
Was anyone still watching when someone was getting accused of being kdawg? I was falling asleep so can't remember who it was and how they came to that conclusion 😂
I listened to a wee bit of it around 3am while doing paperwork on nights . I thought it was kdawg as really sounded like her.
Then got busy so missed the rest

Fucking bams sat threatening cunts on the internet again. He never learns. I hope he gets a weekender. An extra long one with the bank holiday on Monday.
IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_3427.jpeg
IMG_3428.jpeg

cctm

VIP Member
Maybe Senorita tried to pump the auld yin

It would be tragic if the PIP were to see their antics 🥳
The lassie bottom left im that bitch thats the leigha
Lassie who kelly has fucked off with and shes also an ex addict someone also said she was part of diadros lot

Cass_25

VIP Member
Hoping you guys might be able to help me out.
i have searched Rebecca weir In the tattle search bar and found this thread.

what do you lot know about her and do you have any receipts to her lies?
Rebecca is currently claiming some stuff on the delusive Angie/alex brigham circuit on TikTok.
Thanks 🙏
No idea who Rebecca Weir is, Senorita smackheed seems to think Rebecca is who tells us what to write on here.

• Heart

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
schemebirdphilosophy

Colshy shouting about folk talking about her son again & she’s sick of it. She doesn’t want his memory tarnished . Naebody even knew she had a son until she told lies about us lot writing about him.

Michelle’s greeting , my heart bleeds 🎻 away bounce up to Charghas & get yersel a munchie box to cheer yersel up big yin
Thanks. Is old Coshy ok ? She's hearing things nobody else is. Going for a look now. x

Cass_25

VIP Member
Nice guy . Kelly drove a Mercedes n had a lovely house when she was with him (the mysterious car crash car ) she did have a terrible crash , she was clean with him and there was talk that the pain meds after the crash put her back on the bad stuff she was fucked before the crash though don’t know why she makes out it was the crash that fucked her 🤣🤣 he’s English , they had a good life to be fair but she’s always been a riot she just played housewife for a while before going backwards to the life she left
Do you know what year the crash was? I’ve tried to find the article she says is online about it but had no joy

Ell87

VIP Member
Leigha said the papers never specified what bedroom the boy was in so said that clears her name as they never wrote if it was her bedroom or not. She said it was her neighbours son, him and another 16 year old from next door whose mum asked her to watch them. She said when her man went to prison she took her kids to visit him every week, she didn’t say if she was still with him or not during this time. Somethings no right, I wonder what made her man stab a child.
She then said it was an abusive relationship
Would be interesting to know what bedroom that wee boy was in, she never said who’s it was just that the papers never said what bedroom.
She left the box playing the big Olly card giving it ‘ it’s not fair on her weans to have this brought up’.
Aye that sounds a bit odd! What reason would he have to attack a child like that. When I read the article I assumed it was her child he attacked!

Debcam

VIP Member
I cant stop laughing at the thought of all that lot snorting lines having a party and now all this 😂😂😂😂 was colshy actually snorting lines?? Kelly says it was colshy who called and got the drugs colshy said kelly took the governor guy to a dealers house 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they woulda took a bullet for each other a few weeks ago
---

Was it a recording? Who was playing it
It was a Live on Rydos account coz Ben was in the box too . Think theres a recording on one of the drama catch up pages

Reactions: 1

Sheknows!

The cousin was just slagging her singing a minute ago, and said her maw got rushed to hospital and it was her sons 25th and he broke his leg and she sat in a pub on Sunday 🎻

• Wow

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Colshy will say and lie about anything to spin the narrative around to it being ‘poor Colshy’. Nobody has mentioned her son, but he must be clearly a wrong yin if she’s paranoid people are talking about him. Honestly these followers of hers and Kelly’s are thick as mince. They were warned Kelly was a compulsive liar and junkie. Nobody listened. Colshy say and got MWI with her for a week; but she’s the victim 🤣🤣🤣 okayyy thennnnn.
Colshy's son passed away last year. x