Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
I didn’t catch much as I’m at work just basically Senorita’s been trolling her telling lies about Rebecca faking illnesses etc
It seems like Rebecca is another stoater
Ffs a canny keep up 😂😂 i did hear senorita say that lassie rebecca lied about a child dying and the child was really away to their forever home i want to know what kicked off the beef between these 2

Reactions: 3

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
They’re trying to cover up shit. Kelly’s bumped the £500 for sure because it’s dawned on her she wouldn’t be getting any more because of all the lies she’s told…the question is, who knew? Is this what they’re all trying to deflect from?
confused.com

Cass_25

VIP Member
Michelle’s a compulsive liar, if someone’s told Colshy lies that we wrote about her son I’d bet it’s been her. I heard her say that her and Kelly’s grans were sisters when Michelle was asked if she was actually related to Kelly

Cass_25

VIP Member
I think shes been in the room having a wee toot of the brown stuff she was in the room a while ago and when she came out colshy asked her what she had been spraying shes just mentioned again about her spraying something in the room wonder if Kelly has been trying to mask the smell of it 👀
Aye the room was honking of perfume . She disappeared there to shave her pits and came back awffy perky, strange that

Reactions: 2

Ell87

VIP Member
Her and that Leigha on live, that leigha sounds oot her box pair of manky cows
I thought that when I heard her earlier aswell. I don't hang around their lives long but I've never noticed it before with Leigha.
What was Leighas version of events about the ex?

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Kelly has took her budgie seed this morning, shes on repeat :rolleyes:

What a hard life she has had - NOT , she is trying her best to dramatize her poor me story ffs

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Tooting broon in Colshys spare room needs to the the title of her next thread 😂

She’s spent the lot on gear, bevy & Pringles. I hope the folk who donated are fuming, it’s what they get the stupid bastards.
I looked to see who had donated and there was an anonymous donation of £500. x

• Haha

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Last night it was says that Kelly & Michelle are maybe 2nd cousins now through their grans , no sure if the grans were sisters or just best friends :rolleyes:

So Michelle has been a wee fibber again

Ell87

VIP Member
I think he's withdrew the money incase she tried to get it. He says to that lassie Melissa "did you donate £20 I can see your name on the list"

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Borrheed Michelle who’s no fae Borrheed 🤥 giving it she never promoted the go fund me, maybe so but she sat in those boxes listening to Kelly spouting lies & showing weans X-rays in order to get money and said fuck all while her junkie cousin fleeced folk
And that Steven Izzat is a weapon anaw, who’s landed himself in this mess because he’s thought he’d get a slabbery gumsy gobble out it

There Tam being accused of being Tattle 😭😂
What live are you watching Cass ? x