Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
Last night it was says that Kelly & Michelle are maybe 2nd cousins now through their grans , no sure if the grans were sisters or just best friends :rolleyes:

So Michelle has been a wee fibber again
Lala said they weren't cousins aswell 🫣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Nice guy . Kelly drove a Mercedes n had a lovely house when she was with him (the mysterious car crash car ) she did have a terrible crash , she was clean with him and there was talk that the pain meds after the crash put her back on the bad stuff she was fucked before the crash though don’t know why she makes out it was the crash that fucked her 🤣🤣 he’s English , they had a good life to be fair but she’s always been a riot she just played housewife for a while before going backwards to the life she left
So is this the guy she attacked and accused of stealing all her money from the 15 year business she said she had 😂 its hard to keep up with all her stories

cctm

VIP Member
So what was it colshy came on and outed?? Hs she fucked off with the go fund me money?

Ell87

VIP Member
I’ve seen KD that lady isn’t her, she does sound a bit similar but I don’t think you could pay her to go in a live wi auld sticky fingers boy 😳 x
I didn't think it would have been her just howling at the randomness of her name being thrown in again 😂

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
🤣🤣 she mentioned the screen shots on here said shes going to sing higher notes today so we can get more how obliging 😂

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
No colshy just said the go fund me money is in safe hands and some has been given back so im still confused as to whats happened is kelly back on the drugs??

Butterbiggins

Colshy’s not happy Kelly’s on a bender, same Colshy who was getting Mwi with her all week. My guts telling me that Michelle is the same Michelle who got all paranoid yonks ago when folk said she was fae Borrheid, any more of yer pish Michelle & ye will be getting you & Senorita’s pish papped on the Barrhead Diva’s🥳
Yeah your right that’s deffo her did she not have a 8pm slot a while ago that Michelle

How is she getting away with that? Surely she isn’t working and she surely can’t be claiming housing benefit on two separate addresses?

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
So she was asked on live what her favourite kind of music was and she said 90s eh I don't think that's what the guy meant shes a fud 🤣🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Her brothers in Lydo’s , Senorita seen him in town today & patched him , he’s sick of her plastering his private business on the app

Ell87

VIP Member
I listened to a wee bit of it around 3am while doing paperwork on nights . I thought it was kdawg as really sounded like her.
Then got busy so missed the rest
I was half asleep but just heard someone say thats not kdawg so think it was the comments saying it was her 😂
---
I cant stop laughing at the thought of all that lot snorting lines having a party and now all this 😂😂😂😂 was colshy actually snorting lines?? Kelly says it was colshy who called and got the drugs colshy said kelly took the governor guy to a dealers house 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they woulda took a bullet for each other a few weeks ago
---

Was it a recording? Who was playing it
It was someone who was in the box, I can't remember the name but she was in earlier when I was awake then must have came back in later