Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would have thought Kelly would fuck off wi the go fund me
She’s no relapsed coz she was never aff it to begin with. Idiots giving her money for “new teeth’ yeez have just funded her habit for a week. Aw for a good cause though

Reactions: 10
Apparently shes in a delicate place , colshy pure greetin ffs - wait till wee Les says I told you all so
Delicate place ? Is that how an absolute bender is being described now ?
That Colshy is an utter walloper and got a pure using off The Wan Toothed Bandit

Reactions: 9
Cousin Michelle is saying about Michelle being an ex addict in a bad place & no one should be saying anything - same Michelle who was slaging wee Les (ex addict with a family) - honestly you could not make it up , remember Michelle saying ask Cher about Les blah blah ....

Reactions: 9
Colshy saying she doesn’t allow drugs in her house whilst being on live out her banger Kelly’s done the off with the go fund me

Reactions: 10
She's took Colshy for a right dafty! Might teach her a lesson in letting strangers off the internet into her home!

Reactions: 7
She's took Colshy for a right dafty! Might teach her a lesson in letting strangers off the internet into her home!
She defo did wrong to Colshy - wonder if shes took something she should not have mmmmmm, she has been spotted partying in Glasgow & at central station apparantly
---
I’m howling greet colshy greet
She was warned , but her and Michelle argued with everyone saying shes on to sing lol & make friend just - aye ok

Reactions: 6
It’s oor fault noo according to Michelle, fuck up ya hairy
Michelle is out of order , her and all her pals made Kelly think she was the big I am on Tik Tok

So sorry Michelle we only talk about what we see - it was lie after lie with Kelly & you all enabled it

Same way as you spoke about what you saw wee Les do doll

Reactions: 8