Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching episode 10 now and wow this is really hard to watch. They are all just being so nasty to Christine, if she wants to speak to Mary one on one then let her it’s none of Chrishell or Emma’s business. I cannot stand seeing anyone being ganged up on like that no matter who they are. She’s told a few lies which is clearly wrong but honestly I think Chrishell is coming across as nasty and vicious here.

Reactions: 16
Just finished binging S4 last night.

I used to LOVE Chrishelle, but omg - talk about Main Character Energy. She is as bad as Christine imo, just slightly more subtle and with a fake smile.
Christine however, is purely deluded. She manipulated Vanessa, used Davina and I am really surprised someone has savvy as Amanza stands by her bullshit.
Her husband hanging on to her arm in that final scene was pure jokes - surely he sees how manipulative she is?!!? Eurgh! She gives me pure rage!
Heather might as well not bother being in the programme - she is so tepid. Goes with whoever she feels is strongest, has backbone or clear opinions of her own.
Mary had this weird thing going on with her eyes all season - she looked high and really skittish!

Bring on S5, I just bloody love it!!!

Reactions: 17
I’m just watching episode 10 now and wow this is really hard to watch. They are all just being so nasty to Christine, if she wants to speak to Mary one on one then let her it’s none of Chrishell or Emma’s business. I cannot stand seeing anyone being ganged up on like that no matter who they are. She’s told a few lies which is clearly wrong but honestly I think Chrishell is coming across as nasty and vicious here.
I do think the group were wrong in the way they handled it however there is no way I would speak to Christine one on one so she could tell me lies about things the other women had said/done and then tell them lies about me. I would want at least one witness who I trusted but I'd prefer to speak as a group.

Reactions: 11
I do think the group were wrong in the way they handled it however there is no way I would speak to Christine one on one so she could tell me lies about things the other women had said/done and then tell them lies about me. I would want at least one witness who I trusted but I'd prefer to speak as a group.
I do see your point to be fair. Maybe someone a bit neutral like Maya or Vanessa or even Brett or Jason but there is no way in hell I would speak to Emma, Chrishell and Mary all together.

Reactions: 2
People on tiktok are theorizing that maybe Christine really was pregnant but she wasn't pregnant when filming and that's why it looks so odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I do see your point to be fair. Maybe someone a bit neutral like Maya or Vanessa or even Brett or Jason but there is no way in hell I would speak to Emma, Chrishell and Mary all together.
Yeah, I think either someone neutral or even the whole group, all the women involved in the drama plus maya, Vanessa, Brett and Jason as peacekeepers. They all work together so they should all want to sort it out so they can at least work together.

I mean, I know it's set up for drama but it was funnier when they all got on, on the surface and then there were some petty/sly comments and faces made rather than what the last season has been!

Reactions: 7
I was really hoping for there to be somesort of big show down, and then christine and davina running off to start their own agency or something.
That would have been good.
Or even a spin off for what Maya does in Miami. (Controversial but she is my favourite, she’s always like a brick through a window and i love it!)

New girls Emma and Vanesa are awful. Jason and chrisell (her ridiculous name sounds like a bleeping washing powder?!) are a big fake pr stunt.

Also in the emergency section gang, could never have done half the things christine was doing. (But i was fat and useless before, and still am 😂) love to watch her, between the cray outfits and lies, she’s completely watchable.

All the couples are very weird, like none of them seem compatible/into each other. Heather telling Tarek to be quiet was hilarious.

Reactions: 7
I don't want too read trough the thread as i'm only on episode 4 but wow emma loves too brag about herself

Reactions: 9
I was really hoping for there to be somesort of big show down, and then christine and davina running off to start their own agency or something.
That would have been good.
Or even a spin off for what Maya does in Miami. (Controversial but she is my favourite, she’s always like a brick through a window and i love it!)

New girls Emma and Vanesa are awful. Jason and chrisell (her ridiculous name sounds like a bleeping washing powder?!) are a big fake pr stunt.

Also in the emergency section gang, could never have done half the things christine was doing. (But i was fat and useless before, and still am 😂) love to watch her, between the cray outfits and lies, she’s completely watchable.

All the couples are very weird, like none of them seem compatible/into each other. Heather telling Tarek to be quiet was hilarious.
That Heather and Tarek moment reminded me of Denise Richards and her weird husband in RHOBH and her telling him to shut up as the cameras were still rolling!

Reactions: 3
I don't want too read trough the thread as i'm only on episode 4 but wow emma loves too brag about herself
If you made EMPANADAS, you'd brag about yourself too. I mean, I don't know if you know this but she makes EMPANADAS. She has an EMPANADA company and her company makes HANDMADE EMPANADAS. Also she often arrives at events and gathering with a generous offering of EMPANADAS.

awful, sounds like terrier

but have you heard how she got her middle name 😭 😭
View attachment 897067
No wonder she complains about her childhood all the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m now rewatching series 1 and just had the scene where the dog walking lady chose Chrishelle over Christine. Before that they were friends but you saw the anger flash across Christines eyes. So funny watching back now.

Reactions: 5

Found this:

Though she was born "Terrina Chrishell Stause", she is more commonly known by her middle name "Chrishell", which originated from the day of her birth. Her mother was in labor at a Shell station, and "Chris", an attendant, helped deliver her. Thus, "Chrishell" got her name.[5]

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's lucky her mum didn't give birth nine target assisted by sadiq or she'd be sadget.

Or in the piggy wiggly assisted by Pete- pigglypete.

Or in whole foods... basically it could be worse 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.