Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they need to tighten up the filming of it. All this hugging and complimenting each other every 5 mins is boring and taking up too much time. Granted they haven't got much else but it's silly editing having them in the office one minute and then hugging and kissing again next scene at some cafe.

I fast forward through Amanza. Mary's face annoys the hell out of me and I cannot stand Davina. Christine is a nut job but carries the show and the rest I can tolerate. I quite like chrishell and delighted she is dating Jason. Mary must be rightly pissed about that.

Reactions: 20
Just saw the clips of Mary & Romain on Lorraine this morning & she looked so much prettier than she does on SS! Her hair is a softer colour & looks lovely when it’s been washed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Idk.. Romain having childlike mannerisms, pouting, sulking, and mumbling turns me off.

Guys we got the ex !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think they need to tighten up the filming of it. All this hugging and complimenting each other every 5 mins is boring and taking up too much time. Granted they haven't got much else but it's silly editing having them in the office one minute and then hugging and kissing again next scene at some cafe.

I fast forward through Amanza. Mary's face annoys the hell out of me and I cannot stand Davina. Christine is a nut job but carries the show and the rest I can tolerate. I quite like chrishell and delighted she is dating Jason. Mary must be rightly pissed about that.
Yes! Completely agree - I was only saying this yesterday. Half the show is them greeting each other - it is so annoying.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just finished watching. Had to skip through Jason reading his poem at the dog party 🤢
I don’t mind Vanessa. Emma seems awful and the constantly moving her hair back from her face was annoying.

Is it a new thing to say you are going to “do a *drink*” when a barista asks what you want? For example Emma orders her drink and then Mary says ”I’m going to do a double espresso too” wtf just say I’ll have a double espresso please!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve just finished watching. Had to skip through Jason reading his poem at the dog party 🤢
I don’t mind Vanessa. Emma seems awful and the constantly moving her hair back from her face was annoying.

Is it a new thing to say you are going to “do a *drink*” when a barista asks what you want? For example Emma orders her drink and then Mary says ”I’m going to do a double espresso too” wtf just say I’ll have a double espresso please!
It's a very American thing.. I noticed that when over there x

Reactions: 3
I am surprised they’re not falling down drunk more. They have no meat on their bones but are always quaffing the vino.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.