Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old Christine

Wow she can sing AND she looks so natural AND beautiful x
I think I would root for this Christine
The Christine we see on SS I can't say one nice thing about her... Does my head in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Old Christine looks so different and so much better imo. Good on her for being open about how much she loves Botox etc but it’s a shame she felt it was so needed.
I’m having empanadas for dinner tonight. Definitely not mega expensive Emma ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Old Christine looks so different and so much better imo. Good on her for being open about how much she loves Botox etc but it’s a shame she felt it was so needed.
I’m having empanadas for dinner tonight. Definitely not mega expensive Emma ones 😂
Is it like a Spanish Cornish pasty? No offence to anyone from Cornwall intended!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The episode with Chrishelle and the actor client was sooooo cringe. Infact she is just sooooo cringe. I can't with her!

Reactions: 21
The episode with Chrishelle and the actor client was sooooo cringe. Infact she is just sooooo cringe. I can't with her!
I know! And I love Marvel but definitely can't look at him the same again.

Is it like a Spanish Cornish pasty? No offence to anyone from Cornwall intended!
Yes in a way. Mine tonight were from a company called Caminito Empanadas and my god they are good!

I know! And I love Marvel but definitely can't look at him the same again.
I still haven’t seen the film yet but liked him in Kim’s Convenience and watching it felt awkward! The house she showed him was lovely though

Reactions: 4
Agree and honestly the house wasn't even all that! He was overlooked on the roof terrace by a couple of houses.

I'm on episode 7 of the boat party. Tarek is such a moron
He's a dick, he must know he is lucky to have Heather, I mean she is a bore but very pretty and I love her hair/style, she did show the world her foof but Tarek is geek in comparison to her.

Reactions: 7
Heather back in the day when she was doing Playboy
Oh my lord...she looks totally different now..have to admit I do think she looks amazing now..

Are ye all excited fellow tattlers that live in Dublin?? Mary and Romain are there either tonight or tomorrow..think I will have to get the 5.30am train from Colbert Station in Limerick up to Houston in Dublin and look for an autograph AND ask Mary was she sober for ANY episode this season 😀 😉 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand Chrishelle she is so all this nice girl energy but totally calculated broke off the friendship between Christine and Mary and now dating Jason Mary’s ex... she’s acts like all sweet and innocent but is a total calculated manipulator

Reactions: 20
#Thread2 scraping the barrel with season 3, did Christine really birth her baby???

Sorry its a struggle with the subject being so wide 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.