Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw it was 21 hours ago so imagine they’ve disappeared, thankfully took a screen shot 😂

Also this might be a reach but it is such a weird thing to say it feels like it can only be a dig to the first wife/marriage?

View attachment 825853
Thank you!! Yay for you taking the screenshot! Yeah any of those weird themed quote things just make me cringe a little but at least its on the bottom of the shoe where it doesn't have to be seen lol

Reactions: 3
That was all so underwhelming. Her dress was meh. Her hairstyle was appropriate for a 12 year old bridesmaid. And the venue looked very average.

Reactions: 13
we can all agree on this however I hate that davina decided to bring up the divorce at Christine wedding
This! I don't really fault Chrishelle for that because she was just trying to hold it together and be supportive and Davina went back to her pot-stirring ways

Reactions: 10
What’s Heather going to do next week? This wedding is her whole personality!
Agreed. But in fairness the wedding seemed more down to earth and chilled than expected. She seems genuine. Hope it works out!!

Agreed. But in fairness the wedding seemed more down to earth and chilled than expected. She seems genuine. Hope it works out!!
Actually I've just realised Tarek arranged a plane to fly over with their names emblazoned in the sky. I take back what I said above lol 😆

I thought she might of done a Jess Wright and changed throughout the day. What was the point in the dress before the dress? Did she put it on to take a few photos with the mums and bridesmaids in their dressing gowns?
Jess Wright wedding was like something for a member of a European Royal family. What was that all about?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually I've just realised Tarek arranged a plane to fly over with their names emblazoned in the sky. I take back what I said above lol 😆
A sky writer 😂😲

Here we are in the UK being preached at by Extinction Rebellion et al for using our Ford fiestas on the school run. Meanwhile, Hollywood dicks are using chuffing planes for stuff like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A sky writer 😂😲

Here we are in the UK being preached at by Extinction Rebellion et al for using our Ford fiestas on the school run. Meanwhile, Hollywood dicks are using chuffing planes for stuff like this.
That would be an entertaining episode of SS Greta Twatberg Thunberg barging into the offices to kick off at Heather for killing the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As an aside, I do feel a bit sorry for Greta. I know there are a lot of people who consider that patronising of me but I truly believe that she’s been fully used and taken advantage of by the EcoPowersThatBe and her parents. They’ve taken an intelligent, engaging and passionate young girl and used her autistic ‘special interest’ (the environment) to make her their mascot and drive up PR. She’s been the subject of so much online hate and bullying from adults, even as a neuro-diverse 15yo kid. It’s disgusting really and she was put in the firing line for it by people who supposedly care more than anyone has ever cared about anything ever before.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As an aside, I do feel a bit sorry for Greta. I know there are a lot of people who consider that patronising of me but I truly believe that she’s been fully used and taken advantage of by the EcoPowersThatBe and her parents. They’ve taken an intelligent, engaging and passionate young girl and used her autistic ‘special interest’ (the environment) to make her their mascot and drive up PR. She’s been the subject of so much online hate and bullying from adults, even as a neuro-diverse 15yo kid. It’s disgusting really and she was put in the firing line for it by people who supposedly care more than anyone has ever cared about anything ever before.

Aren’t her parents academics? Greta is what child activism pushed by failed activist parents looks like. My pisstaking above aside, she’s just another gobby teenager with a black and white view of the world - her ASD just makes her viewpoint seem more idiosyncratic and easier to dismiss. The people I’ve seen angriest at Greta seem to be middle-aged white men who fit a certain porcine stereotype.

I agree that she’s too young and naive to realise she is being used by those around her and having her name stuck to legitimise companies’ and celebrities’ poor environmental policies.

But she makes for a good gif against z-listers renting out skywriters and once spending a relationship commuting by longhaul flight to visit one’s hockey playing boyfriend in another continent - I don’t think veganism balances carbon footprints out that much.

BTW, did you know Heather’s vegan? She played those cards close to her chest.

Reactions: 6
I agree. I’ll hold my hand up I think she’s a twit but I do feel bad about saying that because I don’t think it’s her fault. I truly believe she’s been coached from a young age and the poor girl doesn’t seem to have much of a child/teen hood. I think her parents have a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.