Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8665151C-01A2-40E7-A72E-61206D052BD2.png

Okay but this doesn’t make sense. Even if it wasn’t filmed in chronological order, why did they have a whole conversation about “did anyone congratulate you on having the baby”?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 900925
Okay but this doesn’t make sense. Even if it wasn’t filmed in chronological order, why did they have a whole conversation about “did anyone congratulate you on having the baby”?
Omg what 😂 I already suspend my disbelief in order to watch it, but it’s getting beyond a joke, with the proveable lies and now this! I hope the next series is more interesting because this one is a bit 🤔 I suppose it’s been tricky because of Covid but I want to see more houses, not just all this stage managed drama.

Also I was watching earlier in the gym.. what happened with Chrishell and the Marvel guy on the sofa? Did she accidentally flash him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg what 😂 I already suspend my disbelief in order to watch it, but it’s getting beyond a joke, with the proveable lies and now this! I hope the next series is more interesting because this one is a bit 🤔 I suppose it’s been tricky because of Covid but I want to see more houses, not just all this stage managed drama.

Also I was watching earlier in the gym.. what happened with Chrishell and the Marvel guy on the sofa? Did she accidentally flash him 😭
She had a strapless dress that didn’t exactly fit her so she kept pulling it over her boobs and he’s just sitting there beside her like 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had a strapless dress that didn’t exactly fit her so she kept pulling it over her boobs and he’s just sitting there beside her like 😐
Well we've all been there haven't we, I mean who doesn't wear a strapless mini dress to work in an office.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m surprised no one has mentioned the absolute CREEP on the yacht yet??? What was that all about …

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Christine mentioned on season 1 she was previously engaged
I found that last episode so uncomfortable to watch. Christine is tricky but is self aware and likeable. I hated that pile on at the end and I felt Chrishell was really stirring it up. I liked Crishell a lot previously but she came across really ruthless...

Is anyone able to start a new thread?

Time for a new thread lovelies xx
Snap! You beat me to it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.