Selling Sunset #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Mary and Romain in Dublin today after just finishing season 4 and they were both lovely and took a photo with me 😄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
New thread, only suggestion for a title was thanks to @Caw1982
Hahahha tit sorry folks I did do an apology under the medicore thread suggestion, just saw it was time, I've never been so sad to win a thread. I'm going to go and stare at a wall for the rest of the evening and overrhink this.
duck!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Back to the creep on the yacht, I really rated Chrishell's reaction. Men like that are nottt okay and I'm glad she told him straight 😑

Reactions: 32
Back to the creep on the yacht, I really rated Chrishell's reaction. Men like that are nottt okay and I'm glad she told him straight 😑
I thought this too! It’s so easy to try to keep the peace and so not react. Her response to it was good

Reactions: 10
I met Mary and Romain in Dublin today after just finishing season 4 and they were both lovely and took a photo with me 😄
Ahhhh you're joking????
Lol and I was going to go from Limerick and stalk them and get some honest answers.. Lol 🤣🤣🤣 only kidding.
I'd say they're really nice and down to earth.. God help them if they're gone boozing in Ireland they will be langers after an hour lol

Reactions: 4
I will apologise for the last time for the dismall thread.
How old does she say she is???
40? Nahhhh duck off!!
Wow this photo gives me hope! She actually has normal skin, flawed! and wrinkles, just like us mere mortals.

Was Mary drunk? Twitching? Chomping her teeth? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow this photo gives me hope! She actually has normal skin, flawed! and wrinkles, just like us mere mortals.

I get that. But by LaLa standards they don't. She's has a tit load of work since season 1. She's lying as I'm sure Mary is. Mind they are filtered to death on camera now also.
Who knows

Hahhaha she won't have a problem getting gear around Temple Bar
From my past experience I'd say she's on cloud 9. Maybe even found that pot of gold ha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m intrigued by how Mary looked in real life?!
She looks exactly the same, I recognised her straight away when I was far enough away from them. I do think she actually looks better in real life than on the show, but that's probably because I just preferred her eye makeup today, it wasn't as heavy. :LOL:
Lol, I did actually think that she was on drugs for the entire season, probably the only way she can cope with Christine being around 🤣
She was just happy, her and Romain were very cute holding hands and kissing before I shamelessly interrupted. If anything I'd say Romain was the one on something, he was very giddy and energetic. 🤣
Ahhhh you're joking????
Lol and I was going to go from Limerick and stalk them and get some honest answers.. Lol 🤣🤣🤣 only kidding.
I'd say they're really nice and down to earth.. God help them if they're gone boozing in Ireland they will be langers after an hour lol
They actually are very nice, when I walked over I just wanted to say hello and I was keeping my distance because of Covid, but they were the ones that were like no come on over, let's take a photo. And I was like oh my god are you sure. I think they were waiting for a taxi because they were just standing on Dawson Street.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Awww I love that..that would have made my day now to be fair. I'm delighted you got to see them up close and they sound nice and friendly 😊

Reactions: 17
Awww I love that..that would have made my day now to be fair. I'm delighted you got to see them up close and they sound nice and friendly 😊
Thank you, I had the worst 24 hours and I was actually coming back from a doctor’s appointment and seeing them cheered me up and made the day better. Kind of wish I said that to them now, oh well. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you, I had the worst 24 hours and I was actually coming back from a doctor’s appointment and seeing them cheered me up and made the day better. Kind of wish I said that to them now, oh well. 😅
Maybe if you post the photo and tag them..they may see it and you can maybe DM.
I know what's like to have a really really bad few days or day and something cheer you up and give a boost like that...I'm delighted you are feeling better @young_x we are here if you need us xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mary seems the most normal, relatable person on the show.
I'm still in shock that Crishell is dating a 5ft 2in Jason.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.