Selling Sunset #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary & Romain in the pit lane at the F1 in Austin yesterday, drives me mad how clueless “celebs” get to do that when so many real fans would give their right arm for the opportunity!😡

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 16
Only found this thread to see if anyone else is as shocked as I am about Emma in that Halloween "costume". Firstly she looks horrendously skinny, plus all the surgeries and added on filters on her pictures make her look even worse. That's a prime example of body dysmorphia, if I've ever seen one. So, so sad, cause she actually is beautiful, but doesn't see it at all..

Reactions: 15
I'm hoping it will focus more on the houses and less on the drama with Christine. It got a bit exhausting towards the end when you could see Christine's desperation to create drama and Chrishell desperate to be the victim of it all.

Reactions: 19
Genuinely gutted about Christine. I think she messed up and got herself fired - the way she was going on live tv to call the producer a sexual predator time and time again. And her fashion - I mean I wouldn’t wear it but it was the most interesting to look at :(

Reactions: 7
Started watching - finished season 1. Got bored 1 episode into season 2 and can't go on.
I watched them all in reverse chronological order - Beverly Hills, OC, Tampa, Sunset - but I guess one season is all I can stomach of this type of show.

Reactions: 1

Tell me you have never used to product before but will still recommend it to your followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t the glove meant to go on the other hand or am I just as thick? 😂
I’ve never used this product or seen anyone else use it and I knew the glove was on the wrong hand because brains! How would you burn the hand on the handle and not the hand that wraps the hair around the hot part. She’s so dim 😂

Is she still with her girlfriend?

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had an advert on Facebook for a hair curler advertised by Christine. Can’t wait to see the hair curlers the rest of them advertise 😂

Reactions: 2
95B1E6C3-5D1A-4EAE-8365-5390C523A29D.png

I don’t think I’ve ever been a repulsed by a pregnant belly as much as this before, why? Just why? No one needs to see this tit! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7