Selling Sunset #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started watching selling the OC last night.
Got into it although the characters are not as strong as the original series, feels more scripted/ set up in places, had a bit of an MiC feel for me.
Started straight in with the drama.
Font like anyone in it yet but I think I'm getting a minor crush on Jason O 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching Selling the O.C. is the first time I've ever seen my name as common 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the absence of an OC thread, I hope it’s ok to ask here - is it normal in America to have so many bathrooms!? The houses are like 5 beds 9.5 bathrooms or 3 beds 7.5 bathrooms!

Reactions: 11
In the absence of an OC thread, I hope it’s ok to ask here - is it normal in America to have so many bathrooms!? The houses are like 5 beds 9.5 bathrooms or 3 beds 7.5 bathrooms!
I don’t think so, I think average homes have a more usual bedroom/bathroom ratio. I think in these sorts of luxury OC/LA houses they often have gyms with their own shower room and the main bedrooms have 2 bathrooms (‘his’ & ‘hers’) so that’s 3 already. Then add en-suites for any other bedrooms (double up if there’s a second ‘primary suite’), plus a downstairs loo/shower room. It is daft though, I agree.

Reactions: 3
I keep forgetting about the OC spin off. Lost interest in SS.. Could have been great but try repeated the same boring stuff too many times.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think so, I think average homes have a more usual bedroom/bathroom ratio. I think in these sorts of luxury OC/LA houses they often have gyms with their own shower room and the main bedrooms have 2 bathrooms (‘his’ & ‘hers’) so that’s 3 already. Then add en-suites for any other bedrooms (double up if there’s a second ‘primary suite’), plus a downstairs loo/shower room. It is daft though, I agree.
At least they can afford cleaners I suppose, I wouldn’t want to have to be responsible for the cleaning of 9.5 bathrooms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just starting OC. I take it back about them all being too young. For some reason, I thought they were all early 20’s.

I don’t rate the houses, so far, they all look very squashed in, even more so than the LA ones (which is saying something!). The first ‘cruise ship’ one was impressive but £106m is crackers.

Reactions: 8
Anyone excited for selling the OC?
I was going to give it a go but cba since switched on and a lass reckons shes a top business women going to flog a 120 million dollar house with her tits hanging out and the cameras are filtering them so bad shes giving me Voldermort vibes.
I like trash tv but this looks painfully trashy. Signed out 6.46 minutes in episode 1 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was going to give it a go but cba since switched on and a lass reckons shes a top business women going to flog a 120 million dollar house with her tits hanging out and the cameras are filtering them so bad shes giving me Voldermort vibes.
I like trash tv but this looks painfully trashy. Signed out 6.46 minutes in episode 1 🤣
I think all SS/STOC fans should organise a day and all go to work dressed like the casts do and see how it goes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Selling OC ep3 (Hidden behind spoiler just in case none of you have got that far and don’t want to read. Nothing WOW storyline wise, just a wtf moment)

Did I just hear one of those witless ninnies say that SPF CAUSES cancer?! And the other ninny say “it’s ok, this is tanning lotion”, implying that it’s one of those oils we used to use in the 80’s that were basically like bloody Fry Light 😵.
Feels irresponsible of Netflix to leave that in or not put a note on screen to counter that information, given it is incredibly dangerous to public health.

• Wow
Reactions: 9