Selling Sunset #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their outfits are sooooo tacky omg šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Agreed and thatā€™s saying something, given weā€™ve watched 5 series of SS!

Iā€™ve decided I donā€™t like Alex Hall & Polly, which makes sense as obviously theyā€™ve cast Alex H as the villain and Polly as the dumb, bitchy one.

Reactions: 5
My least favourite is Alex Hall. But they're all pretty awful in their own way. I forgive Polly her sins due to the (odd) Yorkshire-ish accent.

Reactions: 2
My least favourite is Alex Hall. But they're all pretty awful in their own way. I forgive Polly her sins due to the (odd) Yorkshire-ish accent.
I think she said sheā€™s lived out in LA since 2011, so Iā€™m surprised Polly still sounds as Yorkshire as she does, tbh.

I definitely agree re them all being awful in their own way šŸ¤£. The manufactured nature of the drama makes it so confusing and odd, sometimes I kind of feel like weā€™ve come in halfway through a conversation with this lot (and not in a good way). They are trying to foster a false sense of closeness (weird semi naked beach snuggles for eg), then the office relationship tensions/dramas that theyā€™ve tried to imply are pre-existing and ongoing but thatā€™s totally contradicted by some of the conversations are ā€œweā€™re a new teamā€ which tells us that the grudges and alliances canā€™t be that long-standing. Selling Sunset was a little guilty of this smoke and mirrors shite (Romain & Mary actually marrying 4 months before production started, for instance) but OC takes it to a whole new level. Itā€™s beyond fake.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think thereā€™s something strange about Alex Hallā€™s eyes? I canā€™t work out what it is though. I canā€™t tell if theyā€™re just really close together or sheā€™s slightly cross eyed or what

Anyone else think thereā€™s something strange about Alex Hallā€™s eyes? I canā€™t work out what it is though. I canā€™t tell if theyā€™re just really close together or sheā€™s slightly cross eyed or what
Sheā€™s a bit boss-eyed, I think

Reactions: 4
I feel like Alex Hall is supposed to be the Chrishell of this spin off? I don't like her at all though, she seems so fake and such a tit stirrer. When you say "I think we all know who the snakes are", then you're the snake, hunny! šŸ
The Alexandra's are the villians? A. Rose seems a bit thick šŸ˜¬ A. Jarvis seems very manipulative.
I'm only two epidodes in though.
I'm really not liking how scripted everything feels. They dive straight into the drama, but it doesn't feel natural at all.
Also, that ridiculously expensive house is not my taste at all! Literally looks like a ship, so tacky.

Just finished ep 3. Loved the cockroach, Brett/Jason was so scared šŸ˜‚
But the beach scene, what the actual f?
I actually feel bad for Gio and A. Rose. And Alex is such a witch šŸ˜³
Also, Polly seems a bit nuts, I like her šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel like Alex Hall is supposed to be the Chrishell of this spin off? I don't like her at all though, she seems so fake and such a tit stirrer. When you say "I think we all know who the snakes are", then you're the snake, hunny! šŸ
The Alexandra's are the villians? A. Rose seems a bit thick šŸ˜¬ A. Jarvis seems very manipulative.
I'm only two epidodes in though.
I'm really not liking how scripted everything feels. They dive straight into the drama, but it doesn't feel natural at all.
Also, that ridiculously expensive house is not my taste at all! Literally looks like a ship, so tacky.

Just finished ep 3. Loved the cockroach, Brett/Jason was so scared šŸ˜‚
But the beach scene, what the actual f?
I actually feel bad for Gio and A. Rose. And Alex is such a witch šŸ˜³
Also, Polly seems a bit nuts, I like her šŸ˜‚
A Jarvis has got really weird teeth and A Rose had an odd thick neck so it looks like her head is just still part of her bodyšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh wow, I'm finished with the season.
I'm absolutely baffled. Everyone is calling Jarvis and Rose bullies and Gio a bleep, but honestly, in every discussion they've been actually waaaaay more professional than the "victims". Alex, Poppy, Brandi, even Tyler, they just yell and don't let the other person finish. Starting rumours of Rose sleeping around to get listings, saying you hate the colleague you've been working with for 2 minutes and know nothing about, going to that colleague's FIANCE and basically telling him he shouldn't marry her?! šŸ™„ How juvenile are these people?
This drama isn't fun, they're just ganging up on each other and are all so mean.
Yeah, I'll have to pass if this gets another season. Just painful to watch.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Chrishellā€˜s latest instagram stories? Whatā€™s that all about

They are all wayyyyy to old for this vague, drama Queen shite. Itā€™s all a bit embarrassing, no?

Reactions: 10
Reddit suggests it's about Nicole young
Oh. I had to Google who that is, I thought it was Dr Dreā€™s ex. Turns out it isnā€™t.

The other new cast member sounds like drama waiting to happen too, sheā€™s one of Nick Cannonā€™s harem.

Reactions: 2
2314A131-F402-4BDC-B962-CCA258DCE183.jpeg

Lol at Chrishell sharing these which happen to be slating selling the oc šŸ¤£ she loves the drama if she gets chance to talk about Christine

• Haha
Reactions: 11

He looks ridiculous as a short middle aged guy dating a tall woman who knows how rich he is and is young enough to be his daughter.
The photo where shes holding his hand and slightly in front šŸ™ˆ she looks like his nurse/carer

• Haha
Reactions: 9