Selling Sunset #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope some of you have seen this TikTok where it explains before his arrest Christian took a bunch of pills and was OD’ing, and Christine just waited with him. Then an hour later he’s like ok you passed the test, you really do love me. And she’s like WTF who does that? Then that started their whole fight…

If that is true, weird Christine didn’t call an ambulance/police for a whole HOUR while her husband was supposedly dying?!!! Also he’s clearly disturbed but I don’t understand either of them…

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I honestly think from what I've seen, they both deserve each other.

ETA: poor offspring though

Reactions: 7
Ok the OD incident and their fight/his arrest were two separate incidents, but this is the TikTok:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Selling the OC season 3 on 3 May! I can’t stand boss-eyed Alex hall. I’m way more invested in Buying Beverly Hills at this point.

Reactions: 7
‘Buying London’ comes to Netflix on may 22nd, is it part of the selling sunset ‘family’ does anyone know? There isn’t much info about it on Netflix.

Reactions: 3
‘Buying London’ comes to Netflix on may 22nd, is it part of the selling sunset ‘family’ does anyone know? There isn’t much info about it on Netflix.
I’m assuming it’s part of the Buying Beverly Hills franchise?

Just looked at the main guys instagram he isn’t following the agency or Mauricio so I’m guessing it’s a coincidence

Reactions: 2
Lol why does the trailer only show us that one guy. Any MIC girlies on this thread - I heard Rosi Mae is in it!

Reactions: 1