Selling Sunset #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow Chrishell on Instagram because Emma gives me the absolute ICK 🤢🤢🤢🤢.
The most non aspirational TV personality in every way possible.

Reactions: 10
Had to unfollow Chrishell on Instagram because Emma gives me the absolute ICK 🤢🤢🤢🤢.
For me it’s the desperate attempts to be the wildest person in the room. OMG she’s so crazy she’s doing shots🙄

Reactions: 11
Is Chrishell and GFlip a real thing? It’s been going on such a long time it feels too long to be fake for the cameras.

Reactions: 3
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Both of these women married for money, nothing else. Chelsea’s husband has all the sexual allure of the cloth currently lying in my kitchen sink with a few soggy Rice Krispies on it

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Probably unrelated but are Christine and Chelsea still friends? I wonder if Chelsea had her divorce come out to distract from Christines situation or maybe just a coincidence and I’m overthinking 🙈

I would never really use the word personality in the same sentence as Emma. She is a drip 😅😅

Somebody asked above about Chris Chrishelle and Gflip being a legit couple. Did they not get married a few months ago?? Or did I take that up wrong. They have ZERO chemistry.

Probably unrelated but are Christine and Chelsea still friends? I wonder if Chelsea had her divorce come out to distract from Christines situation or maybe just a coincidence and I’m overthinking 🙈
I don’t know if they’re still friends and I’m not sure on the timeline of C and Cs divorces but anecdotally, I have noticed that nearly every time a woman splits with her partner or gets a divorce because of domestic abuse or an affair, at least one woman in her circle follows suit because that first split has given them the confidence or clarity or whatever to end her own relationship. This actually just happened to someone I know about six weeks ago, I used to work with a lovely woman so we still occasionally catch up and she’s just ended her marriage. The reason is a woman she works with found out her husband was cheating on her and threw him out, when she was talking about it at work the woman I’m friends with was like hang on my husband does XYZ and although she hadn’t suspected an affair she investigated a bit further and he was having an affair. The woman she works with had given her that clarity to see what was going on in her own marriage and the woman throwing her husband out had given her the confidence to do the same.

Not saying this is what happened but maybe Christine’s situation has made Chelsea see/think her situation isn’t right and she could end up where Christine has and so she’s initiated a divorce.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s an article in the daily Mail that Christine’s husband has filed for divorce and is requesting sole custody of their son and for her ability to seek spousal support to be terminated.

Also here is a section I can’t sum up so I’ve just copied -
It has also been reported that cops had been called 18 times to her home in the past five years.

Richard is no longer allowed at the former couple's marital home and is banned from threatening, stalking and/or assaulting her.

In court documents, she made explosive accusations against him when filing for the temporary restraining order.

She claimed the couple were experiencing money woes that caused their relationship to crumble.

She alleged that during one outburst the day before his arrest, her husband had urinated on the floor and threw dog feces at her.

She also maintained that Richard flung metal, decorative objects at her during that same altercation.

When that alleged incident occurred, Quinn decided to bring her relationship with Richard to an end, according to the court documents.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
There’s an article in the daily Mail that Christine’s husband has filed for divorce and is requesting sole custody of their son and for her ability to seek spousal support to be terminated.

Also here is a section I can’t sum up so I’ve just copied -
It has also been reported that cops had been called 18 times to her home in the past five years.

Richard is no longer allowed at the former couple's marital home and is banned from threatening, stalking and/or assaulting her.

In court documents, she made explosive accusations against him when filing for the temporary restraining order.

She claimed the couple were experiencing money woes that caused their relationship to crumble.

She alleged that during one outburst the day before his arrest, her husband had urinated on the floor and threw dog feces at her.

She also maintained that Richard flung metal, decorative objects at her during that same altercation.

When that alleged incident occurred, Quinn decided to bring her relationship with Richard to an end, according to the court documents.
There’s alot to be said for not marrying for money …. In this case!!

Reactions: 20
The whole Christine/ Christian story is weird. Sounds like the police have been found several times before. She’s had him arrested, he’s filed for divorce … messy. I wonder if this will bring her back to the O group ?

Reactions: 7