Selling Sunset #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just started watching Selling the OC and my first impressions are they dress a lot classier than the LA crew

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah but Americans use the word hiking to describe a 40 minute walk up a gentle incline!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they really that desperate for money that they sleep with Jason who is like 4 ft

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but I will NEVER get over this photo of Jason standing on the step to look taller than his girlfriend....😂😂😂

1710930785505.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Reactions: 11
Such a confusing article, it says he was booked for assault with a deadly weapon but earlier suggests he threw a bag which contained a glass bottle at her. I'm not sure what to make of it but being in your dressing gown (or maybe less clothed and they let him put the dressing gown on) in the middle of the afternoon seems odd. It's also a ratty ass dressing gown for people so minted.

Reactions: 6
I feel that this could tie in with Christine being so quiet recently. Maybe there have been problems as they are usually jetsetting from one place to the next, so maybe all hasn't been well.

How awful for Christine and their son.

The dressing gown at 2pm also struck me as weird but it's not like these millionaires need to worry about Sandra across the road catching you nipping out to put the bins out or having the school run 😂

Reactions: 11
I just can’t get over marrying SOLELY for money. You’re stuck with this person, have to sleep with them, raise a family with them…Christine never loved him. She just held out for the richest one. Why deprive yourself from one of life’s greatest joys?! Surely she’s bored all the time.

I’m surprised at that from him though. He always seemed so meek. How awful.

Reactions: 16
glass bottle in a bag had me thinking her handbag with perfume, but the comments seem to think it's either meds or booze in a paper bag and that then explains why he's in a robe at 2pm 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just can’t get over marrying SOLELY for money. You’re stuck with this person, have to sleep with them, raise a family with them…Christine never loved him. She just held out for the richest one. Why deprive yourself from one of life’s greatest joys?! Surely she’s bored all the time.

I’m surprised at that from him though. He always seemed so meek. How awful.
Reminds me of that old saying, marry for money and you’ll earn every penny…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The dressing gown at 2pm also struck me as weird but it's not like these millionaires need to worry about Sandra across the road catching you nipping out to put the bins out or having the school run 😂
Omg that's nasty - allegedly threw glass at her but instead it hit the boy, causing injury! Glad he got arrested and the paps caught his public humiliation of being led away in just a robe.
I hope the boy is OK and that she divorces him, takes all his money and finds someone better!
glass bottle in a bag had me thinking her handbag with perfume, but the comments seem to think it's either meds or booze in a paper bag and that then explains why he's in a robe at 2pm 😬
I had to Google these images...wow.

1711017303272.png
1711018608627.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Poor Christine. I hope she is ok and has a support network in real life, as she no longer seems close with the girls from the show. I wonder how their business is doing with crypto volatility?

Reactions: 6