Selling on Depop and Vinted #5 Evri flippin night & Evri flippin day, Parcels go missing in Evri flippin way 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s asked were they really worn in? When and what did I wear them for? Did they have a scent 😂😂😂 He wanted to know what they felt like? Would he be able to have “fun” with them? He said if I accepted the offer and once he’s paid would I send a dangling photo (which I had to Google lol). 😂🙈
Why do so many men have a foot/shoe fetish?! I (a woman) think all feet are hideous 😅 I don’t understand the fetish.

Reactions: 14
I wonder how much they will sell for? She’s clearly catering for a fetish.

I feel like I’ve missed a golden selling opportunity here
I used to have sooo many high heels I wore for work, so literally 8 hours of walking around getting all sweaty 😂
All gone in bin

Bet I could of made a fortune

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Facebook fools- got an item on for £150 brand new still shrink wrapped in box, can buy in shops for £250 still

Getting messages like would I accept £70 if they collected

Even though it’s collection only anyway like their doing a favour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Live for the drama when someone posts on a FB group and then the other person sees it and does their own post 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh what happened 🤣
Someone sent out a top with holes in, admitted to the buyer that she didn’t even check it (suspiciously the photos had the top folded where the holes were tho 🤥) buyer didn’t return and left a review instead, so the seller was moaning that buyer didn’t give her a chance to offer to pay for return etc blah blah, now the buyer has made a post.

Boring. 🥱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Important info - the item was yet again, £2 😂
---
These incidents make me think I'm too lenient tbh. I got a top earlier I'd paid 8 quid for, it had a small mark not visible in the photos, pretty sure it'll come out in the wash so I just accepted on the app and released the funds. Can't imagine squabbling like children over 2 quid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Important info - the item was yet again, £2 😂
---
These incidents make me think I'm too lenient tbh. I got a top earlier I'd paid 8 quid for, it had a small mark not visible in the photos, pretty sure it'll come out in the wash so I just accepted on the app and released the funds. Can't imagine squabbling like children over 2 quid.
It was pathetic. The sellers post looked suspect but how they all have the energy for the posts is beyond me.

listing someone in Facebook and the buyer knocked me down and I said no, then said they’re from the next town as if I need to reduce my price for their journey. Not the first to do this either 😫

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who likes buying non new with tags stuff? I’m not a creepy fetishist I just like things with a story behind them that have been loved and been on adventures- they’re slightly cheaper as well and I don’t care about small flaws, they’re part of their tale! If they’re new with tags it normally means they’re not amazing enough to wear esp if like accessories, clothes could just be the wrong size :)
Shoes you can tell were uncomfortable if they’ve hardly been worn

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who likes buying non new with tags stuff? I’m not a creepy fetishist I just like things with a story behind them that have been loved and been on adventures- they’re slightly cheaper as well and I don’t care about small flaws, they’re part of their tale! If they’re new with tags it normally means they’re not amazing enough to wear esp if like accessories, clothes could just be the wrong size :)

A story behind certain things like good quality vintage items or furniture are fine... but I won't want an old pair of Topshop jeans where the story behind it is them going out to the local spoons. 🤣

I just use Vinted to see if I can get clothes for a bargain tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I only sell my daughter's clothing and sold a boilersuit from M&S for £2.50 (bearing in mind it was probably about £20 when I got it)
The buyer rejected the sale saying it's 'too worn' and has a hole in it. Okay, I can see a hole but it's literally the TINIEST hole like from where a label has been.
I just said to send back then, she hasn't done anything about it and now I'm wondering if I'm being scammed?
This has never happened to me before so have no idea what the process is.

Reactions: 1
Not always true. I've sold lots of shoes barely worn because I'm a bloody nightmare for buying shoes and then never wearing them 😆😆. I grew up with bigger feet (still are lol) but I couldn't get any nice shoes or high st shoes at all.

Now I can.... 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Feeling very fucked off with Vinted. Not so much Vinted as the buyer. They sent an offer, which I was open to accepting but looked at her reviews and although it wasn't bad (4/5 stars) it was a few of the comments that made me a bit wary so I just ignored the offer. Anyway, a week later she sent me another offer and a message (super friendly - general niceties and saying she really wanted it) so I accepted. I sent the order and it was delivered but she never collected it. I sent her a friendly reminder two days before the 10 days was up and she read it but no reply. On the final day the order updated as received and then a couple hours later suspended. It's now been 8 days since suspension and from the forum, I gathered the parcel would be returned to me. Vinted just keep saying they are sorry for the inconvenience and they are waiting to hear back from the buyer!! I am so frustrated. I get emergencies happen etc. but she's always online and has had a positive feedback during this time. Any advice?
Sorry to quote myself, but just been notified tonight that the buyer has now been refunded!! I still haven’t got the original items back. I found the original tracking number so looked it up on Evri and just shows it was delivered to the buyers parcel shop on the 6th April and awaiting collection. Sent another msg to Vinted tonight as no reply in 3 days 😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Off topic, but why do 80% of people on FB not use punctuation? It makes it so hard to understand what they are saying. Adding "xx" doesn't help.
I think most people don’t know how to write or type- you don’t need to unless you’re a secretary and/or have a decent job and any hun selling skanky old shoes or being a nightmare on those groups probably doesn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Message received. Can I tell someone the measurements of something.

They are on photograph 1 on the box.

They are also at the top of my description.

Ffs
---
To note. Description which I guided them to read....says "not accepting offers on this".

Sent an offer. 😪😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.