Selling on Depop and Vinted #5 Evri flippin night & Evri flippin day, Parcels go missing in Evri flippin way 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you organise finding your items when you have loads to sell? I've put my account on holiday mode while I upload it all, but I have 5 of those massive laundry bags from Ikea to sell, and if people start buying bundles 🤞I've got no idea how I'm going to hunt out all the stuff. It's taken me 4 hours to list so far and I still have another 2 bags to go 😖
Try putting things into bags with a bit of a theme, so either by size or item type. I also roll mine instead of folding as I find I can see more things when I open the bag than if they’re all folded on top of each other

Reactions: 4
Sent a parcel with Yodel yesterday and it's already been delivered! It took 22hrs from me posting it, to it arriving at the destination shop 😱
I am always so impressed with how quick Yodel delivery is when a buyer selects them. I think the longest they have ever taken is 3 days!

Reactions: 2
How do you organise finding your items when you have loads to sell? I've put my account on holiday mode while I upload it all, but I have 5 of those massive laundry bags from Ikea to sell, and if people start buying bundles 🤞I've got no idea how I'm going to hunt out all the stuff. It's taken me 4 hours to list so far and I still have another 2 bags to go 😖
I've got loads to put on. I'm going to organise into sizes
---
If you have the space to store your items, leave them up. I’ve bought things that had been listed by sellers a few months ago. You may have something that someone will search for in the future x
Agree with this. I've had bnwt stuff on for 50% of the rrp and it's sold, they took a while but they did go and went for the asking prices (£5-10)

Sent a parcel with Yodel yesterday and it's already been delivered! It took 22hrs from me posting it, to it arriving at the destination shop 😱
Wow that’s speedy! Was the seller local to you?
My Yodel parcel has been missing for almost 2 weeks now and the seller lives in the same county as me. I got excited thinking it’ll arrive quicker, probably jinxed it 😭

Off to the charidee shop tomorrow. Unexpected sale today as well. So will drop that en route.

I've got loads to put on. I'm going to organise into sizes
---

Agree with this. I've had bnwt stuff on for 50% of the rrp and it's sold, they took a while but they did go and went for the asking prices (£5-10)
Gosh I have bnwt stuff that are RRP £30-40 for £3 and no one is looking at them. So I think I will just charity it! Just wanted to clear things out to be honest.

Clothes - we’re very fortunate to have more wardrobe space than we use (we try to minimalise and declutter as much as possible), so clothes get hung up in the lesser-used coats and jackets cupboard so they’re not in my “main” wardrobe.

Anything else - in baskets in the spare bedroom.

Reactions: 3
Mine get the Harry Potter treatment - shoved in the cupboard under the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sold a brand new item to a seller who had no feedback. Had a gut feeling something wasn’t right but still sent it. Lo and behold the transaction has been suspended! What do i do?! I took photos of it before posting it.

Edit.They’ve challenged the size of it when in the description it is what the brand has sized it at and what dress size I am and that It was oversized. (Tags are still attached)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Sold a brand new item to a seller who had no feedback. Had a gut feeling something wasn’t right but still sent it. Lo and behold the transaction has been suspended! What do i do?! I took photos of it before posting it.
Probably best to check with Vinted on this one. Hopefully they will cover anything that has been lost (if it happens)

ETA: I’ve just seen your edit. I thought that you’d sent an item and then it turned out that the buyer was suspended and then the overall transaction was suspended. If you’ve done everything correctly on your part, Vinted should take your side

Probably best to check with Vinted on this one. Hopefully they will cover anything that has been lost (if it happens)

ETA: I’ve just seen your edit. I thought that you’d sent an item and then it turned out that the buyer was suspended and then the overall transaction was suspended. If you’ve done everything correctly on your part, Vinted should take your side
Sorry, I hadn’t realised you could see why they had suspended the item 🤦🏼‍♀️. Do I message vinted directly?

One of my items has 141 views and 27 favourites. I’ve sent every single person who favourited it a 10% discounted price offer and not one fucker has accepted.
Why are you favouriting it if you don’t want to buy 😭
Oh beaut, I had 3000+ views and 222 likes on an item, countless ridiculous offers, and finally only just sold it after over a month for what I was asking

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've got a big shopping bag with all my stuff in it, it's taking up room but if I don't keep everything together I'll lose something!

Reactions: 1
I feel like I can smell these pictures 😭

I think these might have been uploaded for the attention of a certain type of buyer 👀 🦶
I draw the line at wearing someone else’s Birkenstocks. That sole is porous AF.

i agree these are in perfect condition for a pervert to wank over 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.