Selling on Depop and Vinted #5 Evri flippin night & Evri flippin day, Parcels go missing in Evri flippin way 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody else's inpost changed as a seller?

Usually when buyers select inpost I drop to the locker using the QR code, no label printing needed from me but I've just had someone select inpost and I've now got to print the label before dropping at the locker 🙃

Has anybody else's inpost changed as a seller?

Usually when buyers select inpost I drop to the locker using the QR code, no label printing needed from me but I've just had someone select inpost and I've now got to print the label before dropping at the locker 🙃
I've seen it depends on if they've selected to be delivered to a locker or their address. If to their address it needs you to print a label

Reactions: 2
Apparently Inpost have stopped the labelless system as it was causing too many issues. Now everything has to have a label printed first? Just what I've heard

Apparently Inpost have stopped the labelless system as it was causing too many issues. Now everything has to have a label printed first? Just what I've heard
Yeah they stopped QR codes this week. It’s print only now due to all the cock ups

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Saw something on eBay that I'd been after for a while, the price was £11.99 or best offer. I sent an offer for £10 and he came back with £11. Now I'm pissed off and don't wanna buy it. 😂

Reactions: 6
Delete & relist worked on one item 💪 wasn't an expensive sale but it was something off down charity shop on Friday if it hadn't sold. All the pennies add up to buy....more tit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah they stopped QR codes this week. It’s print only now due to all the cock ups
so glad you said this, I thought I was going mad! I've driven there today and had to come back home to print label when I am next at work humph.

I sold something this afternoon with a QR code. That’s so strange.
Just checked the vinted help section and it says nothing about having to print a label to use the lockers, surely they’d have updated the site.

Just did a tally of sales for March & April, including pending balance... £205.34! Quite chuffed with that. I spent some back on Vinted and withdrew the rest for my holiday which was about £180 odd. Definitely chuffed because so much sold for small amounts

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has this person…sent me an offer for the price the item is listed at? 🧐
Maybe they're new and don't understand how it works? Or apparently sometimes items don't have a buy button (not happened to me but seen people complaining about it on FB, think its a Vinted bug) so they've sent an offer for the asking price instead?

Or, they're stupid 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.