Selling on Depop and Vinted #5 Evri flippin night & Evri flippin day, Parcels go missing in Evri flippin way 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever had the tip to delete and re take your photos you are an angel. I did that and the sales just keep coming. Started using a really bright background which makes the clothes pop.
I’ve just put up my little boys summer clothes from last year. Half of it had stayed nicely folded in storage and the other half had moved about and looked mega creased so I ironed this stuff. The ironed stuff sold in under 6 hours, nodody has touched the stuff with just fold creases. Guess I’m spending my weekend ironing and taking new photos

Reactions: 6
Someone gave me a 1 star for confirming all was ok 4 hours after it was delivered because I was out🤣bleeping hell man should have left it longer

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
One of my items has 141 views and 27 favourites. I’ve sent every single person who favourited it a 10% discounted price offer and not one fucker has accepted.
Why are you favouriting it if you don’t want to buy 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
One of my items has 141 views and 27 favourites. I’ve sent every single person who favourited it a 10% discounted price offer and not one fucker has accepted.
To be fair I favourite anything I like the look of and then decide if I want to buy it after I’ve compared it to other stuff/thought about it.

Reactions: 18
To be fair I favourite anything I like the look of and then decide if I want to buy it after I’ve compared it to other stuff/thought about it.
I guess I understand that, I’m just more impatient than usual cos I have a few days off work so I’m actually able to post my shiz quickly for once! 😂 my record for this week is half an hour after the sale… if that person leaves me 4 stars I’m going to flip out 😂

I promise I’m not a pushy seller, I just send the one offer and that’s it. Can’t stand the people that send messages like ‘are you interested?’ ‘Hi do you need more info?’ ‘Were you thinking about buying’ it makes me instantly unfavourite!

Reactions: 7
My stuff aren't selling so I'm going to pack it all up for charity. Brand new with tag stuff not even going for £2-5. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My sentiments exactly happends to me alot!!

Reactions: 1
Once it’s in the hands of the courier there’s not much the seller can do. It’s just as frustrating for the seller.
I once left a parcel in a locker and it wasn’t collected for 4 days!! I was mortified and just had to pray that the buyer would be understanding that the delay wasn’t anything to do with me. Luckily they left me a really nice 5 star review. I always try to take my parcels to a parcel shop now, they seem to move a bit quicker.

Reactions: 7
My stuff aren't selling so I'm going to pack it all up for charity. Brand new with tag stuff not even going for £2-5. ☹
If you have the space to store your items, leave them up. I’ve bought things that had been listed by sellers a few months ago. You may have something that someone will search for in the future x

Reactions: 4
Sent a parcel with Yodel yesterday and it's already been delivered! It took 22hrs from me posting it, to it arriving at the destination shop 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How do you organise finding your items when you have loads to sell? I've put my account on holiday mode while I upload it all, but I have 5 of those massive laundry bags from Ikea to sell, and if people start buying bundles 🤞I've got no idea how I'm going to hunt out all the stuff. It's taken me 4 hours to list so far and I still have another 2 bags to go 😖

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.