Selling on Depop and Vinted #5 Evri flippin night & Evri flippin day, Parcels go missing in Evri flippin way 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sold for the full £25 that I was asking for, to someone else 😎 love it when that happens lol
... and £22 is not in the middle if the price is £25 😆
---
lol theres another delivery mode turned off then. now. i can only offer inpost locker/locker
That's just prompted m to switch it off, it's just not worth the hassle when I don't have a printer at home! x

Reactions: 2
I wonder when people on the Facebook group will realise that you could have 10 or 800 5* reviews but unless you’re selling stuff people want to buy they ain’t buying it 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.