Selling on Depop and Vinted #2 Nice item but package had too much tape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha my not any more fella always tells me to stop talking tit all the time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 'your bang out of order' is one I hear alot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I am banned from attending his family functions🀣🀣🀣sometimes things just slip out🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am banned from attending his family functions🀣🀣🀣sometimes things just slip out🀣
Hahaha yeah I'm not liked by the women in his family. Something tells me if I became haggard, withdrawn, arse licked in desperate attempts to be liked and my IQ was 60 I'd have been warmly embraced. However I am non of those things so I'm 'evil and spiteful'. I don't care though cause when push comes to shove if I chose to have him back I can give him something they simply can't lol. πŸ†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hahaha yeah I'm not liked by the women in his family. Something tells me if I became haggard, withdrawn, arse licked in desperate attempts to be liked and my IQ was 60 I'd have been warmly embraced. However I am non of those things so I'm 'evil and spiteful'. I don't care though cause when push comes to shove if I chose to have him back I can give him something they simply can't lol. πŸ†
You can give him πŸ† For some reason I thought you were a woman :rolleyes:

So the jacket I bought and was sent via Evri on 12/11 was finally cancelled 😞 I was refunded the money but man I’m gutted. I also feel a bit sorry for the seller too. What does she get in terms of compensation?

Reactions: 1
So the jacket I bought and was sent via Evri on 12/11 was finally cancelled 😞 I was refunded the money but man I’m gutted. I also feel a bit sorry for the seller too. What does she get in terms of compensation?
They will get the money you paid for it too.

Reactions: 2
Get your vintage and 90s items listed now!! I just sold a pair of 80s shoes to THE CROWN costume dept!!! LOL!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
2 parcels to post and a plethora to pick up. I'm gonna be hyper vigilant on vinted come xmas night (aka once the kids r asleep) and boxing day. Strike while the iron is hot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m tempted to take down the stuff I’ve got listed now and re-list Boxing Day when people have Xmas money to spend. I don’t think I can be arsed with the Evri chaos over the next couple of weeks for a fiver a time.

Reactions: 11
Get your vintage and 90s items listed now!! I just sold a pair of 80s shoes to THE CROWN costume dept!!! LOL!!
Yeah all costume departments use Vinted! I recently worked with someone who does a lot of shows on Netflix who swears by it. Our theatre costume dept gets some ridiculously cheap designer stuff for the plays too, I also actually buy props from there.

• Wow
Guys just out if curiosity do you use separate vinted accounts for buying and selling? I've a few things that are in great condition that I want to sell on but not sure whether to use my account which I use for buyin or set up an entirely new one solely for selling

Guys just out if curiosity do you use separate vinted accounts for buying and selling? I've a few things that are in great condition that I want to sell on but not sure whether to use my account which I use for buyin or set up an entirely new one solely for selling
I use same x

I have loads to sell but they are all high value items (Mulberry bag, LV wallet, a few AllSaints boots in perfect condition) so I'm not sure if Vinted or Depop is better to try? Obv would prefer to pay less fees where possible.

My concern on Vinted is if people are looking for things as cheap as they can get then there would be a high rate of buyer's remorse, and I'm terrified someone would damage my item just so they can return it and say it wasn't as described or whatever. With Depop I've bought high value items from there but I don't know anyone who has sold on there.

Option 3 is Vestiaire Collective, at least they will vet the item before the buyer receives it so less chance of any issues, but the fee is 14%.

I have loads to sell but they are all high value items (Mulberry bag, LV wallet, a few AllSaints boots in perfect condition) so I'm not sure if Vinted or Depop is better to try? Obv would prefer to pay less fees where possible.

My concern on Vinted is if people are looking for things as cheap as they can get then there would be a high rate of buyer's remorse, and I'm terrified someone would damage my item just so they can return it and say it wasn't as described or whatever. With Depop I've bought high value items from there but I don't know anyone who has sold on there.

Option 3 is Vestiaire Collective, at least they will vet the item before the buyer receives it so less chance of any issues, but the fee is 14%.
My Husband sold a LV card holder on vinted and the buyer said they never received it but I found them on instagram and they had itπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Sell on Vinted you are protected. I’m currently trawling for LV items. The only thing I would say is be realistic. Some people basically want full price for items that had more wear than my toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Facebook groups are good for Mulberry and LV, less haggling than Vinted πŸ˜…

Someone's messaged me to let me know they send daily offers to people who favourite their stuff 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure he still got his payment cause he was protected as a seller. Not sure if there was any repercussions for the buyer x
I’d have messaged them. Just something like β€œThat’s a nice card holder - where did you get it?” 😏

The bloody cheek of it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.