Selling on Depop and Vinted #2 Nice item but package had too much tape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got 2 of my kids birthdays 28 days apart not long after Xmas. You best believe I'm gonna be prowling vinted for all the bnwt unwanted and duplicate gifts come Christmas day.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone sent an item with Royal Mail that’s a tiny bit over the weight limit for that parcel size/price bracket and gotten away with it? I’ve just weighed the parcel and it’s 10g over 🥲🥲

Loads of sales cleared so I'm happy about that. Was gonna withdraw all the money in my account but then surprise surprise something caught my eye lol.

Still no movement at all on Evri parcels since Sunday. Sigh.
No nor mine. opened two not received cases on eBay and one seller said mine isn't due till the 9th I was going to reply but she then changed it to sorry it will be delivered on the 9th. I then said about so many parcels going missing with this company and she said she finds them the best WTAF every local FB is post after post of -anyone knows this house as my parcel was delivered there-. or like mine, parcels nowhere to b seen

Reactions: 3
Hi Guys, found this thread from another thread and thought you may be the best people to ask as no response from vinted. I ordered some baby grows and paid for them, I then noticed 5 mins later the seller had more I wanted so also ordered them (2 separate transactions) The order all came in one bag so I marked it as received. The 2nd order is stick saying waiting for seller to ship out but I have that order with the first. Will it update automatically so that I can tell them I received it? I am conscious of the fact the seller won’t have received payment for 2nd lot?

Reactions: 2
Hi Guys, found this thread from another thread and thought you may be the best people to ask as no response from vinted. I ordered some baby grows and paid for them, I then noticed 5 mins later the seller had more I wanted so also ordered them (2 separate transactions) The order all came in one bag so I marked it as received. The 2nd order is stick saying waiting for seller to ship out but I have that order with the first. Will it update automatically so that I can tell them I received it? I am conscious of the fact the seller won’t have received payment for 2nd lot?
Unless she can upload tracking to the 2nd transaction Vinted will automatically cancel it. She would be best to create the shipping label and ship you a blank envelope.

Reactions: 1
Unless she can upload tracking to the 2nd transaction Vinted will automatically cancel it. She would be best to create the shipping label and ship you a blank envelope.
Ok thankyou, she hasn’t mentioned anything but I got the parcel 4 days ago now. I will ask her to do that x

Message vinted and let them know. They should sort it out.

It’s taken me all week to finally post 3 inpost parcels. Hopefully they get sent ok as I put them in large lockers but they’re small/medium. Was last day to post and my three year old is ill and I’ve dragged her out every day this week to a locker that says has space but doesn’t when I get there 🙄
On Wednesday I drove to 3 different ones and they had no spaces.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Guys let's give a huge warm welcome to @pommynoir we've been trolling together for a long time. She's looking for some 'well worn' mens y fronts so thought I'd hand it over to you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffssssss why on earth did she bid if she can’t afford it. So annoying! I sold it on Wednesday and she asked to pay on Friday. I said okay fine. She’s just said this now…

3451D50D-047C-4294-8EE3-C4B207CA466D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone sent an item with Royal Mail that’s a tiny bit over the weight limit for that parcel size/price bracket and gotten away with it? I’ve just weighed the parcel and it’s 10g over 🥲🥲
It hasn't been over the weight but the way I packaged it made it a fraction bigger than the hole they measure it to and it got returned to me with a charge 🙃
So they're quite picky with it. I wouldn't risk it personally

Reactions: 4
It hasn't been over the weight but the way I packaged it made it a fraction bigger than the hole they measure it to and it got returned to me with a charge 🙃
So they're quite picky with it. I wouldn't risk it personally
Thanks! I ended up paying the £3 extra as I didn’t want to risk it!

Ffssssss why on earth did she bid if she can’t afford it. So annoying! I sold it on Wednesday and she asked to pay on Friday. I said okay fine. She’s just said this now…

View attachment 1777378
Urghhh can you offer it to the next bidder 😭
Can't stand people like this. It's not pay day or anything on Tuesday so I don't see how she'll have the money unless she is borrowing from people...in which case she should've have frigging bid on it.

Reactions: 3
Urghhh can you offer it to the next bidder 😭
Can't stand people like this. It's not pay day or anything on Tuesday so I don't see how she'll have the money unless she is borrowing from people...in which case she should've have frigging bid on it.
I’ve offered it to the next bidder, but I’m not sure what to do now…do I cancel the original sale to the bidder who won’t pay? Do I relist it? 😭 eBay is so confusing! But the item I’m selling got taken down from vinted 🥲 it’s perfume

I’ve offered it to the next bidder, but I’m not sure what to do now…do I cancel the original sale to the bidder who won’t pay? Do I relist it? 😭 eBay is so confusing! But the item I’m selling got taken down from vinted 🥲 it’s perfume
Oh, no. Was the perfume used? They’re pretty hot on taling down used items.
I’ve sold used perfume on ebay and basically got my money back

Oh, no. Was the perfume used? They’re pretty hot on taling down used items.
I’ve sold used perfume on ebay and basically got my money back
Only tested, and I don’t have the original packaging, so they took it down straight away. ☹

hopefully it sells on eBay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.