Selling on Depop and Vinted #2 Nice item but package had too much tape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sold a Pandora bracelet for a stupidly low price once, within a week the girl who brought it was selling it on her page for double the price. I was fuming :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I sold a Pandora bracelet for a stupidly low price once, within a week the girl who brought it was selling it on her page for double the price. I was fuming :LOL:
Ngl I'd do the same and I rate her for that. We all gotta eat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's my own fault for accepting such a low offer, lesson learned and all that. Got to admire her I guess, zero fucks given :LOL:
You know what's funny about you posting this is just last night I posted 2 things on my page which I got off vinted - for double the price I paid for them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. If I find an opportunity to make money even if its a tenner - I'm all over it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I posted my first item for sale , and had someone offer me half what I’ve put them up for - I declined the offer and she wrote please. I’ve replied no and she’s just increased her offer by a couple quid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I posted my first item for sale , and had someone offer me half what I’ve put them up for - I declined the offer and she wrote please. I’ve replied no and she’s just increased her offer by a couple quid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Get used to it. I often have them offer me the lowest they can (40%) off or sometimes they'll inbox you asking for it half price. Send em back an offer with the price doubled for the cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some people really do sell whatever they can find don’t they?
These are what we use in the NHS hospital I work in 🀣🀣🀣
Years ago I used to love scouring eBay by locality (don't think you can do local searches now), and found a very special seller just up the road.
Nothing was off limits. Old Argos Catalogues he'd list as 'social interest' and by old I mean 2 years. Vouchers he'd got in the post, Bus tickets, free pens. leaflets for local attractions you pick up on the services, even the 2 for 1 Alton Towers vouchers on the back of cereal.
Everything he listed was meticulously photographed next to a ruler for scale. Imagine my amusement when I came to the end of his listings and he'd listed the bleeping ruler. I howled.
Watched him for a while, became a bit of a standing joke. He kept relisting and relisting for well over a year at cost before he gave up.

Some people are decidedly weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtf! Is she okay? I’ve relisted now
Good time to re-list if you’ve got the 80% off selling fees promotion this weekend. Buyers have 4 days to pay for an item after the auction ends. Your buyer is being utterly ridiculous.. I’d block them from being able to bid on any of your items in future!

You know what's funny about you posting this is just last night I posted 2 things on my page which I got off vinted - for double the price I paid for them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. If I find an opportunity to make money even if its a tenner - I'm all over it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
I do this too πŸ€‘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20221203-154815_Vinted.jpg
ffsπŸ™„ should I just cancel?? It will anyways by then. Or should I count on this roommate 🀣
Really wanted these heels in time for Xmas..
Set
Your
tit
To holiday mode If your not about to send!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Message her back and say the only thing you want posted today is her fellas tounge up your ass. She should with a bit of luck take a hint. ❀
I think me and you are the same person🀣that is the type of shite I do and my husband goes mad🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I think me and you are the same person🀣that is the type of shite I do and my husband goes mad🀣
Haha my not any more fella always tells me to stop talking tit all the time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 'your bang out of order' is one I hear alot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.