Selling on Depop and Vinted #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you not show a photo of the label? I always state the sizing in the description too if it’s different to the label eg “M but fits like a 14”
I listed about 30 things and probably should have but she couldn’t even have tried them on the time between her saying about the label and collecting them was two seconds . I get if they don’t fit it’s my mistake but she didn’t even try them on .

I listed a brand new in box perfume. It was brand new, never used, but the box didn’t have the seal wrapping. Vinted took it down within a day and I tried to challenge it because it was brand new but they said that any perfume being listed needs to be sealed.

I just seen the same perfume listed for sale, no box, up for 3 weeks so far! I’ve reported it, very petty of me but that’s just plain unfair 😬

Reactions: 8
I listed a brand new in box perfume. It was brand new, never used, but the box didn’t have the seal wrapping. Vinted took it down within a day and I tried to challenge it because it was brand new but they said that any perfume being listed needs to be sealed.

I just seen the same perfume listed for sale, no box, up for 3 weeks so far! I’ve reported it, very petty of me but that’s just plain unfair 😬
After having something of mine taken down I do think they rely on people reporting. I was petty like you and kept reporting what I had taken down seeing as I kept seeing loads listed. We’re all tit for tatting!

Reactions: 5
After having something of mine taken down I do think they rely on people reporting. I was petty like you and kept reporting what I had taken down seeing as I kept seeing loads listed. We’re all tit for tatting!
Can you believe Vinted got back to me and have said that the listing does not violate their terms?! Yet mine did?? What a joke! 🤯😡😤

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if I listed a instax mini camera would it be allowed? 🤔 only I can’t see any others really listed! I mean I see no reason why not but Vinted are annoying 😂

Does anyone know if I listed a instax mini camera would it be allowed? 🤔 only I can’t see any others really listed! I mean I see no reason why not but Vinted are annoying 😂
I sold an insta camera different make and it did get taken down twice but I kept listing it under a different category and it did sell but technically it’s not allowed….

Reactions: 1
I think it’s quite cute and would make her listings stand out! As a cat slave I would probably buy from her.

I think it’s quite cute and would make her listings stand out! As a cat slave I would probably buy from her.
I love cats and have them myself but don't like them on my clothes. Hopefully she lint rolls the items before sending but it seems like it'd be a lot of extra hard work for her 😂

Honestly the cheeky offer people are out in force today. Listed a pair of brand new trainers in box. No other ones on Vinted the same and they're dead popular. Listed them at half the retail price - £75. Someone has just offered me £31 🙈
Was it wrong just to reply with a 😂 emoji?!

Reactions: 4
Honestly the cheeky offer people are out in force today. Listed a pair of brand new trainers in box. No other ones on Vinted the same and they're dead popular. Listed them at half the retail price - £75. Someone has just offered me £31 🙈
Was it wrong just to reply with a 😂 emoji?!
My preferred reply is 🤡

eBay woes! I’ve had a couple of people buy something and then send a cancellation request, which is very annoying. But tonight someone accepted an offer I sent out, one minute later cancellation request and then another minute later a message “Hi, I’ve asked to cancel I’ve got one up for sale and don’t need another one? Sorry” - huh??? What the actual hell? Why would you click to buy it if you didn’t need it and have the same one for sale? 🫠🥴😵😠

• Haha
eBay woes! I’ve had a couple of people buy something and then send a cancellation request, which is very annoying. But tonight someone accepted an offer I sent out, one minute later cancellation request and then another minute later a message “Hi, I’ve asked to cancel I’ve got one up for sale and don’t need another one? Sorry” - huh??? What the actual hell? Why would you click to buy it if you didn’t need it and have the same one for sale? 🫠🥴😵😠
What a time waster! I wonder if it will show up as sold when you search for it - so buyers might see it sold for that price which will help sell her one for the same price? Not sure if listings still show up as sold if the buyer cancels though!

Reactions: 1