Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I already got demoted to 4.9 I don't wanna go any lower but I've searched high and low for this bloody top.
Worst thing is I see it all the damn time.
It's the same with me and this bag! I've torn the house apart. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Got some new makeup up for half retail price...

Someone sends an offer of another fiver off. F off love.

Reactions: 2
I have sold my daughters prom dress on Ebay. It is one of those dresses with full layers and quite puffy. it has been stored in the dress bag but I am wondering what is the best way to pack it to send it 🤔

I have sold my daughters prom dress on Ebay. It is one of those dresses with full layers and quite puffy. it has been stored in the dress bag but I am wondering what is the best way to pack it to send it 🤔
I’d double bag it so maybe a carrier bag and then a parcel bag? Vaccum seal it to make the parcel smaller

Reactions: 1
Do you have any local garden centres as they usually give away larger boxes (that's where I get mine from!) just to give it a bit more security in transit.

I’d double bag it so maybe a carrier bag and then a parcel bag? Vaccum seal it to make the parcel smaller
Do you have any local garden centres as they usually give away larger boxes (that's where I get mine from!) just to give it a bit more security in transit.
Yes we do, thats an idea. We are heading that way shortly, or I may ask the bridal shop here if they have anything

Oh our post office isn’t too bad, especially if you buy postage online it’s cheaper than in the shop so can make back about 20p on the sale. But I live 100 miles from my closest evri drop off. I used to get a lot through yodel and collect+ which was so handy as it was round the corner. But now no one selects that which is annoying.

I have a dress listed on vinted for BNWT for £10.
Said dress is still retailing for £59 and is now out of stock in the size I am selling.

Buyer has send multiple offers over the last few days for one £5.£6.£7.£8 😂. This person is clearly a reseller & they are selling well worn items crappy brands for the same price as my new with tags dress 😂 I’ve just recieved the sob story of “I’ve got to pay for postage” bearing in mind I wouldn’t even be half of the RRP after this.

Is is blocking time now? I just can’t comprehend how people are so entitled!

Reactions: 19
A parcel I just collected has the STRONGEST, most sickly perfume I've ever smelled. It's foul. It's sat more than a meter away from me and it's all I can smell. It'll be going in the wash anyway, of course, but I just don't understand how it can smell THIS strong, and how anyone can think it's pleasant :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I have a dress listed on vinted for BNWT for £10.
Said dress is still retailing for £59 and is now out of stock in the size I am selling.

Buyer has send multiple offers over the last few days for one £5.£6.£7.£8 😂. This person is clearly a reseller & they are selling well worn items crappy brands for the same price as my new with tags dress 😂 I’ve just recieved the sob story of “I’ve got to pay for postage” bearing in mind I wouldn’t even be half of the RRP after this.

Is is blocking time now? I just can’t comprehend how people are so entitled!
Come on now girl, is this your first day?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New to this thread but been selling on vinted for a little while. Just wondering do hashtags in the description make a huge difference? Do they help sales or a waste of time?

Looking for socks and there’s odd socks on there 😢 like one sock 🧦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking for socks and there’s odd socks on there 😢 like one sock 🧦
You may have opened a can of worms there.. somehow I discovered that dirty socks are a thing on there that weirdos buy to sniff 😂the dirtier the better apparently… but it’s not actually allowed by Vinted!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.