Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man, the more I hear about vinted, the more I think it's just not worth selling stuff for an extra few quid.

It was fine a few years ago, but now it seems to be overrun with SS and everyone wanting something for next to nothing.

Reactions: 5
Man, the more I hear about vinted, the more I think it's just not worth selling stuff for an extra few quid.

It was fine a few years ago, but now it seems to be overrun with SS and everyone wanting something for next to nothing.
I’ve made £1800 in just over a year selling my kids out grown toys and clothes so me it is worth it. Yeah there is some SS which can be annoying but also funny but it’s worth it still I think

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My page has an "earnings and insights" banner now.
Made £1335 in the 2 years I've been on there so not shabby at all.
Also says I could make £105 if I sold everything on my page. Not likely alas as nowt moving but 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My page has an "earnings and insights" banner now.
Made £1335 in the 2 years I've been on there so not shabby at all.
Also says I could make £105 if I sold everything on my page. Not likely alas as nowt moving but 😂
Oh where’s this? Mines slowed down so much now

Bought a dress, crappy royal mail delivery. Doesn't arrive. I message and seller confirms that she hasn't actually sent it. Some rubbish about the postman actually not collecting it from her. Says she will post that evening. Subsequently doesn't post. I report to vinted. Vinted tells me to wait another 16 days. For what exactly?! A parcel that hasn't been posted! Buyer protection.. what buyer protection.
Tbf I once, and only once, picked the Royal Mail collection option and he never turned up either.
I ended up going to the Post Office in the end. So the seller might well be telling the truth

Posted a few weeks ago about selling DVDs. I’ve just downloaded Ziffit and Music Magpie to try. Ziffit accepted the first 4 and is now refusing anymore, and I can’t get MM to take any! What am I doing wrong? I JUST WANT THEM ALL GONE
IMG_6560.jpeg
IMG_6561.jpeg

Tbf I once, and only once, picked the Royal Mail collection option and he never turned up either.
I ended up going to the Post Office in the end. So the seller might well be telling the truth
But she still hasn't posted it and its 17 days since I bought it after telling me she would post it. She's an SS

Reactions: 3
Advice needed, I brought an item on June 10th to be sent by 17th, just checked still not sent & it’s now been moved to the 21st. Any idea on why this could be.

Omg how annoying sick of SS. Looking for a new pair of work shoes and the amount listed as new without tags but then in the description says worn once 🙄 just asked this seller if they were new as looked like dirt in the treads and they replied must be a bad photo 😂🤢 apparently never worn outside!

I
IMG_4072.jpeg

• Angry
My local corner shop { 2 min walk } is selling the shop & stopped doing Yodel .
How does Royal mail ?

Posted a few weeks ago about selling DVDs. I’ve just downloaded Ziffit and Music Magpie to try. Ziffit accepted the first 4 and is now refusing anymore, and I can’t get MM to take any! What am I doing wrong? I JUST WANT THEM ALL GONE View attachment 2997680View attachment 2997681
I think it just means they probably have too many of that title in stock. I rescan all my DVDs each week and it does change. Just scan one of the ones that has been accepted a second time to bring it up to 5 and then you’ll be able to send them off. It will just say that one of those titles was missing and you obviously won’t be paid for that one.

Reactions: 2
My local corner shop { 2 min walk } is selling the shop & stopped doing Yodel .
How does Royal mail ?
I know Royal Mail gets a really bad rep but I had a buyer who chose it last week and I was annoyed BUT they collected it from my front door on a Monday afternoon and it was delivered to the buyer on the Tuesday morning and that included an Irish Sea crossing. I used 48hr tracked (it was about £3 and I think the buyer paid around £3.50 for postage)

Trying to be a TT had 4 deliveries arrive and not one of them has updated so I can click all OK and release money - come on Vinted! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.