Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a parcel to collect. A £20 sale that's taking longer then expected and another one I'm waiting to clear. Need to do more decluttering and find stuff to sell but am having a lazy day.

Reactions: 1
Yodel taking the piss now. Updated again to say at buyers local depot. Nothing since. Yodel live chat said would be delivered today...still not and no updates. Their labels say 72 hour ffs. Was posted and collected Monday. Turning them off again!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Why am I being asked if I know where a delayed parcel is. Right little attitude as well. I've kept it polite for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can people see if you've blocked them?
If you were messaging then yes

I had a buyer block me because she didn't click there was an issue when her delivery was delivered to the wrong place and I got my money

• Wow
I am going to do a massive clear out this weekend (aiming to get rid of 50% of my wardrobe which is ambitious 😆) and I already have stuff hanging around in bags ready to sell or to take to the charity shop. I’ve not sold on Vinted for ages - is there any point in trying to sell Autumn and Winter stuff now or should I just focus on the Spring and Summer clothes?

Also I have some heated hair tools that I want to sell but have no idea where the best place is to try and sell them. I want to get rid of my Dyson straighteners which have been used regularly but are still in great condition, and as they cost £400 it would be nice to get some money back on them. Is Facebook Marketplace my best bet for those? I also have a Beautyworks heated brush which I’ve used once, so was thinking I might get away with putting that on Vinted? I have no clue if there is a market for second hand hair styling things.

I am going to do a massive clear out this weekend (aiming to get rid of 50% of my wardrobe which is ambitious 😆) and I already have stuff hanging around in bags ready to sell or to take to the charity shop. I’ve not sold on Vinted for ages - is there any point in trying to sell Autumn and Winter stuff now or should I just focus on the Spring and Summer clothes?

Also I have some heated hair tools that I want to sell but have no idea where the best place is to try and sell them. I want to get rid of my Dyson straighteners which have been used regularly but are still in great condition, and as they cost £400 it would be nice to get some money back on them. Is Facebook Marketplace my best bet for those? I also have a Beautyworks heated brush which I’ve used once, so was thinking I might get away with putting that on Vinted? I have no clue if there is a market for second hand hair styling things.
My autumn/winter stuff isn’t selling either, I’ve removed it all or hidden and just put up any summer stuff or relisted summer I’ve had up. I’ve sold a good bit in the last few days. Will just relist the autumn/winter stuff again around July/august time cause people will be starting to buy again for autumn/winter. I’ve a few Halloween costumes and Christmas jumpers and stuff to put up as well.