Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIN THEM. Ffs
Satisfactory hahah okay 🤣

I've actually noticed that a lot of people seem to put the condition as a lot better than it is if the item is of good brand. Like a designer bag or something that's falling apart but listed as good

Reactions: 7
BIN THEM. Ffs
I'm like Cinderella and always on the hunt for my perfect but discontinued running shoes. The state of some of the ones that people list is insane! Some of them would barely make the cut for muddy garden shoes here, and they're asking a not insignificant amount of money.

Reactions: 5
Sold 14 quid worth of stuff this week

Bought 12 quid worth of stuff

This is why the poor stay poor 😅
I feel you 😂

Been in search of my current holy grail item which is a top for a River Island co ord I highly regret being too cheap with myself to buy last year and on the way I have bought 2 other BNWT blouses, a pair of shorts, a pair of heels and a bikini 😂

Need to try and give up the hunt until I get paid next week at least 😅 I’m a sucker for a good BNWT bargain 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After 2 prompt payers I now got 3 SS. Oh I accepted offers with the 2 of them. Taking my kindness for weakness. 😡

• Sad
Does anyone else look at what ss’s are selling after they make a crappy offer and then think you cheeky fucker?! Or just me?
Someone offered me me £25 on my £35 perfume that’s £55+ new and they’re selling £48 trousers for £40. Do you think they’d take £18?! I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else look at what ss’s are selling after they make a crappy offer and then think you cheeky fucker?! Or just me?
Someone offered me me £25 on my £35 perfume that’s £55+ new and they’re selling £48 trousers for £40. Do you think they’d take £18?! I doubt it.
Ha I’ve just done this after declining a SS offer but accidentally liked one of their items 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else's app down on? Just on my night shift break and was gonna nip out to collect something from the lockers

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else's app down on? Just on my night shift break and was gonna nip out to collect something from the lockers
Yep! And I’ve got some SS who sold me something then put holiday mode on 48h later. Tomorrow is the last day for this witch to post and you just know she’s gonna be blaming the app. She’s been online plenty too. Scruffmeister general over here 🙃

• Sad
My buyer stated that there was a stain on a shirt she’d bought from me. She’s returned it to me - at my expense on the very last possible day she could. Meaning she’s had it for about a week! Honestly!! Why be so petty?
She could have been wearing it all week. Has anyone ever complained about the condition something has been returned?

Why do people send you ?? If you don’t respond to them within 5 minutes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ a girl sent me an offer of £4 for an £8 item yesterdayI declined and wasn’t online the rest of the night as was busy with other things and she asked how much would you take I’ve just replied with £8 after her sending me that. Do people think you just sit about all day checking your vinted messages 😂😂 if you want it that bad just pay the effing price I asked for it, it was already up for half price 🤦‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's such a shame that cheapskates or those dishonest with their listings put people off using the App.

We all make mistakes with clothes - grow out of them - or have too many. Rather than just bin them or send them to charity shops, who often don't want them as they are overrun, the clothes can be used and loved.

Why do people send you ?? If you don’t respond to them within 5 minutes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ a girl sent me an offer of £4 for an £8 item yesterdayI declined and wasn’t online the rest of the night as was busy with other things and she asked how much would you take I’ve just replied with £8 after her sending me that. Do people think you just sit about all day checking your vinted messages 😂😂 if you want it that bad just pay the effing price I asked for it, it was already up for half price 🤦‍♀️😅
Update someone else ended up buying it full price and bundled with another item 😂😂 love that

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nothing incites rage in me like ?? It is is so bleeping rude and lazy to boot.