Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how many times Inpost will attempt to deliver an item before sending it back to the seller? Bought something last week and the last update was that they attempted delivery on the 12th and would attempt delivery again soon. I used the virtual assistant for an update and they've apparently tried today and will try again tomorrow... There's space available now (according to their live availability thingy) so I'm not too sure what's happening here

Ordered some baby vests, brand new still in the pack but they are absolutely honking of smoke. Should I leave a bad review? Lol
There was chat on the Vinted Facebook group about some parcel bags smelling of smoke, or the Evri etc guy might have been smoking and the smell got through. I’d bring it up with the seller maybe :)
---
Bought this dress, bnwt. Absolute bargain so snapped it up without really looking.
Just going over the photos and this is in the background. Getting hoarder next door vibes, maybe Stacey Solomon is there sorting out the house and this in the sell pile
Well I won’t send you the dress if you’re going to be horrible about my house 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sale completed. Auto feedback. This was 3 hours ago and my balance hasn’t updated. It usually shows straight away for me to withdraw. Anyone else having this problem?

I bought something via bank transfer on FB mp 2-3 weeks ago. Haven't received it,.can I try get my bank to charge it back? She's ignoring my messages now after saying she'd look into it

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I bought something via bank transfer on FB mp 2-3 weeks ago. Haven't received it,.can I try get my bank to charge it back? She's ignoring my messages now after saying she'd look into it
Probably not if bank transfer, it's not like PayPal that gives you protection. Never send cash directly to someone's account.

Reactions: 6
If they’d been up for a while I’d reserve them but as they’ve only just been put up I’d say no. If they are still there Friday then I’d say still happy to accept £5 but as they are newly uploaded you want to see how it goes
Literally been up a day! Thank you for your help x

Reactions: 3
Literally been up a day! Thank you for your help x
We don't do reserving on this thread 🤣. In 3 years I've never had anyone follow it up. Same as those who ask for 400 measurements or photos of stuff when you've uploaded 20 already. All SS who just ghost.

Reactions: 5
I´ve been selling on Vinted for close to two years now and a couple of days ago it was the first time ever that something is being sent back to me even though it was never even delivered to the buyer. This particular courier is known for causing problems, but unfortunately I can´t deactivate it as an option on Vinted ☹ I hope I´ll get my item back...

Reactions: 1
For the love of god… this is a pair of wellies, it really isn’t hard to at least give them a wipe down!

FF78D786-4D1E-44AB-B9DE-774C96C716BF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sold 14 quid worth of stuff this week

Bought 12 quid worth of stuff

This is why the poor stay poor 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15