Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How annoying is it when you favourite an item and then it sells within minutes before you get the chance :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
For the last few months I’ve been making a Vinted pile it’s now more like a mountain! Trying to find the energy to steam, hang, photograph and write up the items. My bank balance will thank me but my god it feels like such an effort - I know you will feel my pain!

Reactions: 9
For the last few months I’ve been making a Vinted pile it’s now more like a mountain! Trying to find the energy to steam, hang, photograph and write up the items. My bank balance will thank me but my god it feels like such an effort - I know you will feel my pain!
Same! I need to get on with it or I won’t be able to shift my 50 summer dresses and will have to procrastinate about the 12 winter coats instead

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone sent me an offer for an item, I declined and sent a counter offer… 2 hours later they messaged saying sorry I didn’t purchase someone else let me buy the exact same thing but cheaper

Erm… okay? Good for you hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It is quite time consuming checking over clothes, ironing them, arranging them somewhere where the light is good and there is no mess and then putting them in the right category and describing them. Then the waiting and then - if your items are of interest - questions and requests for more photos. Next there may be offers, which if they are not too low I might accept, and then nothing.
It is tempting to just leave them in the wardrobe or take to a charity shop but every now and then a TT makes a sale, which does feel good 🤩

Reactions: 16
It is quite time consuming checking over clothes, ironing them, arranging them somewhere where the light is good and there is no mess and then putting them in the right category and describing them. Then the waiting and then - if your items are of interest - questions and requests for more photos. Next there may be offers, which if they are not too low I might accept, and then nothing.
It is tempting to just leave them in the wardrobe or take to a charity shop but every now and then a TT makes a sale, which does feel good 🤩
Yes once you start making sales you get a rush of feel good hormones I swear! 😂

Reactions: 11
Just had THE BEST experience. I've had a denim jacket up for 14 MONTHS (I'd honestly forgotten it was up) and a lovely TT just bought it, full price, no offers and then messaged to say 'no rush to post, by the way.' Vinted Gods clearly smiling on me today.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im in the same place 😩 listed 3 items yesterday and one has had loads of favourites so that’s a bit of motivation. Planning to try and list a couple every day until they’re all done.

Reactions: 3
Sad Dude and Happy Dude .png

Then it goes back round to the first one when I have to pack and post sold items 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone had any success selling on Amazon? I’ve no idea of the rules or even how to but wondered if it is worth it

Reactions: 1
Wondering if anyone knows about the offers. Some cheeky sod has offered the lowest price possible and I’m feeling particularly hole-ish tonight.
Can you just ignore an offer? Rather than declining ?

Wondering if anyone knows about the offers. Some cheeky sod has offered the lowest price possible and I’m feeling particularly hole-ish tonight.
Can you just ignore an offer? Rather than declining ?
I just ignore the silly offers, it’s not worth the time declining them. Minimal effort!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.