Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have an inpost question. I sent two parcels the other day. One was to home so I printed the label that has updated tracking. The other was to shop so I did a digital label but that's still saying it needs to be sent. I did put my email for both for a receipt but haven't got one for either?

Yeh she’s saying the shop are having issues with their label machine so I don’t know what sort of label she’s trying to print.
I thought with inpost you either have a digital label or you need to print your own label but I'm assuming if you take digital label(the qr code) to the shop, they need to print it?

Is anyone else having an issue with the Vinted site? It says "encountered error, please try later"

I thought with inpost you either have a digital label or you need to print your own label but I'm assuming if you take digital label(the qr code) to the shop, they need to print it?
Inpost don't have shops. It if is locker to locker you can still use QR codes.

Reactions: 1
BNWT, never worn, still on sale in shops RRP £79.99.. and someone offers me £45. Get to duck.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I just realised I sold the same thing twice 😭 don't know how it happened.
Someone bought it originally and paid for it. They then cancelled it as they said there was some issue even though I could create a label... Don't know if it relisted itself but it didn't show to me that it had? So I relisted it and the original person bought it but so had someone else. I posted to the non original person but told the original person I'd post it as I didn't realise someone else bought it. I'll have to cancel the original buyer now as I've sent it to the other person 😭🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 2
For Vinted I feel like that’s sadly a good offer 😬
Yeah tbh if something is just a bit cheaper than from shops then I'd rather pay more and buy from the shop than risk from vinted with limited return options etc.

It actually works in sellers favour if something isn't in shops anymore, if someone really wanted something.

Reactions: 18
Wow breaking the bloody bank 😹
I had an offer message along these lines the other day saying it’s not worth the £7 (that includes the delivery) as it’s cheaper in the shop.. Go buy it from the shop then 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Not mine, but you’d think the last thing her dying Mum would want is a watch 😳

IMG_3883.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Bought an item on vinted for I am a glutton for punishment, it arrived at the collection point last night and I’m already getting passive aggressive messages checking in on why it’s not been collected yet 🥴 duck offffffffff! Don’t know whether to leave it to the last hour of the collection window or collect it and leave payment to the auto timeout, I get really annoyed at being chased, I don’t think 24 hours is unreasonable to collect

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Gradually sorting out stuff to sell but I'm not sure where would be best to try and flog it lol! I've got some of my own clothes that there is no way I'd ever fit in again together with some brand new shoes that I forgot to return. Then I have a whole bunch of baby clothes. My intention was to sell them as bundles, so for example a newborn bundle that has ten vests and sleepsuits, and then list some "nicer" bits individually. Should I just whack it all on Vinted? I wonder with the bundles if I'd be better selling them on Marketplace. With the bundles, would I be better to bundle them up by type, so vests together, sleepsuits together, or by size?