Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like a right SS, I've had to cancel a sale because I can't find the item anywhere 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Why do people upload pictures with two items when only one is for sale?! Not like you're getting the photos developed in Max Spielman and only have 24/36 opportunities to take a snap on your film.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blimey! I decline offers and sometimes counter offer but I wouldn't block someone for making an offer!
Ive blocked somebody for making repeated stupid offers. Wanting 80-90% discounts. It was clear we wernt ever going to make a sale so i blocked them to save us both time.

Reactions: 5
Ive blocked somebody for making repeated stupid offers. Wanting 80-90% discounts. It was clear we wernt ever going to make a sale so i blocked them to save us both time.
Would you ever consider unblocking those people? Maybe after a while they would learn not to do that and would actually buy after they've done their jail time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would you ever consider unblocking those people? Maybe after a while they would learn not to do that and would actually buy after they've done their jail time 🤣
Possibly but they are probably the same people who ask if its been posted yet 2 hours after buying.

Reactions: 4
I block people who make stupid offers because it means they can't buy something full price and then fanny about later. I learnt this the hard way. Cheeky twats with offer = cheeky twats wanting refunds/to return for stupid reasons (usually). Only if it's a really stupid offer though. £6 on £8.50 wouldn't qualify for my block

Reactions: 12
Bought something not as described, asked to return and seller said yes. Went to return and it wants me to buy a label - seller said she’s happy to buy one but is it too late now? Anyone know how she can buy the label at this point?

Oh yes, I’ve blocked people for ignoring my counter and repeatedly offering ridiculous increments of £2 or whatever. Not just for making an offer.

Reactions: 2
We were talking about vinted at work today and one of the girls said she loves to make a cheeky offer of 50p less, i said you’re the sort of scruffy slag i get into arguements with 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Then they were looking at my stuff for sale and one of the ladies is buying £50 worth of my items !!! I said i’d let her have it for £40 though 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.