Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish there was some way to identify sellers who post quickly, like a badge or something. Because if I'm buying something I'd like it soon, not in 10-15 days time.
I always post quickly, very quickly. However, I am lucky in that I live a few minutes from the Evri shop, Yodel shop, Post Office and the lockers.

Reactions: 7
Just a bit of advice needed, I’ve picked my parcel up from the locker today, handbag, the listing said very good condition & it is but on the back of the bag is another pocket (not shown in photos) and the fabric round the magnet clasp is ripped 😒 (also crumbs in there but I can get them out) I haven’t marked as received yet as I don’t know if I need to just message the sender first or not?! What’s good etiquette for this? X

About 70p, I usually opt for shop collection because I'm a cheap skate and the shop is a 2 minute walk for me 😂
Mine is fairly close too and it gives me a reason to get steps in 🤣

Currently have someone who's not picked up a package I sent since the 9th though 😒

Reactions: 1
About 70p, I usually opt for shop collection because I'm a cheap skate and the shop is a 2 minute walk for me 😂
I could get something delivered to the locker across the street from my house and it was £1.20 cheaper than to my house 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just a bit of advice needed, I’ve picked my parcel up from the locker today, handbag, the listing said very good condition & it is but on the back of the bag is another pocket (not shown in photos) and the fabric round the magnet clasp is ripped 😒 (also crumbs in there but I can get them out) I haven’t marked as received yet as I don’t know if I need to just message the sender first or not?! What’s good etiquette for this? X
I would just message them and send photos of the damage. If you want to keep the bag, they might be apologetic and offer a partial refund. Or they might be a dick about it, but you never know. See what they say.

Hi everbody,
I am currently not able to get into my vinted account because of not having the same phone number however there is no option for me to change the phone number.
Therefore how do I get in as you need to verify the account with your phone number…? I have about £75 that I need to take out and put into my bank account and I also have things to sell. Does anybody know what I can do? I can’t seem to find any answers online and people are asking questions about my products but I can’t answer them, let me know.

Thank you so much in advance!

I would just message them and send photos of the damage. If you want to keep the bag, they might be apologetic and offer a partial refund. Or they might be a dick about it, but you never know. See what they say.
Thank you ☺ it’s a nice bag and I can see it may have just been overlooked

Is eBay just free fees for clothes? Struggling to understand the new fees but considering going back to eBay!
I think it’s clothing that’s free, shoes and accessories are normal fees but eBay do a discounted fee day. I might be wrong but I’m certain I saw it posted somewhere.

Is eBay just free fees for clothes? Struggling to understand the new fees but considering going back to eBay!
Totally free to sell clothes but fees still apply to all other items including accessories (hats/bgas/jewllery etc) and footwear.

On a normal day that’s 12.8% + £0.30 + a new regulatory fee hits it’s only 0.42%

On a 70% off fees weekend it’s 3.84% + £0.30 + 0.42%

Or on a 80% weekends it’s 2.56% + £0.30 + 0.42%

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi everbody,
I am currently not able to get into my vinted account because of not having the same phone number however there is no option for me to change the phone number.
Therefore how do I get in as you need to verify the account with your phone number…? I have about £75 that I need to take out and put into my bank account and I also have things to sell. Does anybody know what I can do? I can’t seem to find any answers online and people are asking questions about my products but I can’t answer them, let me know.

Thank you so much in advance!
Have you tried contacting them on Twitter?

FFS, if you have no intention of posting an item then at least cancel the transaction early on. Now I have to try and find an incredibly specific toy within the next 48 hours. Thought I was being organised by buying it 10 days in advance...

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Had an absolute tool haggle and debate an item to the point I almost blocked, ended up agreeing a price and now they’ve just left it pending without payment 🥲 they’ve been online, why are people like this?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Raging at Vinted as I posted a business card holder which has a cut of a motherboard on the top. Great for an IT geek. Vinted decided it breached their electronics guide. I appealed but they stood firm not telling what terms I've breached.

Also had a dry spell selling when many of my items have 20+ favs.....whats going on?

Reactions: 2
Bought something and chose inpost locker pick up. Seller messaged saying sorry for the delay but her shop was having issues with the machine printing the label. Inpost lockers done require a label tho? Or is there another way of using inpost lockers that does require a label?

Bought something and chose inpost locker pick up. Seller messaged saying sorry for the delay but her shop was having issues with the machine printing the label. Inpost lockers done require a label tho? Or is there another way of using inpost lockers that does require a label?
I always print a label for InPost but I have to print it at home, the shop doesn’t do it for me

If it's inpost to house you have to print the label it's just if it's locker to locker you don't