Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Question for you more knowledgeable folk about the in-post lockers. Got a notification on Vinted and an email yesterday at 11:59 that a parcel I sent had arrived at the in-post lockers and was ready for collection by the buyer. I get a subsequent email telling me it’s arrived at the lockers this morning with the exact location of the lockers. Which is true? Did it arrive yesterday or today? Only ask because another buyer wanting it sent super urgently which meant I drove round the houses to find a locker and it wasn’t collected yesterday.

shhh1712

VIP Member
I'm in the freaks group but not the selling groups. It's some Tan Luxe glow serum which was actually part of a GWP which I want to sell as I won't use it. I think my listing was deleted as I had a mini sample and some Oskia Nutri-Bronze samples I was chucking in as I'm so pale all tanning stuff makes me look tangoed!!
If you can’t relist it then I would join the groups, tan Luxe sells well on there!

soph30

VIP Member
If you have five star reviews surely you know how the postage options work? 😕
---
Oh I guess she could mean Royal Mail but this is a chunky clothing item so it’s not going to be £1.50 postage is it for the £3 item 🙄

Attachments

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Any recommendations for fb groups etc that you can post what you’re looking for ? I’m finding it soo hard to find any gems at the moment :(

caremum

VIP Member
Why write that and then sell on vinted.

I'm still in limbo, got a message last night that still hadn't received money but was trusting me and was going to post the dress but still asking me to ask for a refund.

I gave her the paypal transaction reference and said that she should contact depop support. No way am I risking going off app.

So I paid £50 for this hoodie - and it has arrived with a makeup stain and hairs inside. The seller has nearly 500 5* reviews but this was not mentioned or photographed on the listing. I’m really happy with it otherwise and I know it’ll come out in the wash, but it’s the principle. Where do I stand with this/what do you tidy tarts feel about this??? Thanks x

Attachments

anon123098

Chatty Member
yeah, i'm fine waiting it's just the send window! i've just realised that the seller created the tracking code 2 days ago... so do I have 5 days from then and not from when i bought it?

i liked a skirt that was about £4, before i could even consider buying it was suddenly £17, would've been £20+ in the end with buyer protection & postage.. i think they must've seen that quite a few people had liked it and decided to bump the price up
I THINK it’s 5 working days from date of purchase… am I right vinted experts?
Seller has just posted my item 😮💨

merlot

Chatty Member
So I ordered something from vinted and it’s fake? What do I do? Request a refund? Do I need to return the items back to the seller? They have blocked me on vinted so I’ve no idea what to do
Why have they blocked you? 😮

tichbourn

Hi, I have a couple of pairs of ankle boots to sell but the boxes are long gone! Should they sell, what is best to package then in? 🤔

Tyla73

VIP Member
I messaged the buyer after 6 days without collecting and she called me inconsiderate as she was busy 🤷‍♀️ she picked it up an hour later. Some people seem to think it's ok to leave until the 10th day to get it and not message you to let you know they will eventually pick it up.
Hmm. Not the way I operate myself, but not totally unsurprising 😂.

lavendervase

VIP Member
I’ve sent a bag to someone and they’ve emailed me with their email address saying to get them confirmed otherwise they can’t collect the parcel? It’s a 3 figure item! Has this happened anyone before?

waffleberry

She’s now got the Vinted tech team looking into it! So I now don’t now if I can delete it! Will it look odd if I do, I now can’t block her as that will look odd! Honestly sum people, just let it go!
I'm sure If you deleted the listing, they wouldn't know that you haven't just sold it elsewhere 🤷🏽‍♀️
Is the item reserved? If not than anyone should still be able to purchase it - maybe get one of your friends to buy it?
---
I'm sure If you deleted the listing, they wouldn't know that you haven't just sold it elsewhere 🤷🏽‍♀️
Is the item reserved? If not than anyone should still be able to purchase it - maybe get one of your friends to buy it?
we’ll this very odd so they av just sold to someone else around the same location but apparently not her!
Oh! Lol nevermind 😅 fingers crossed it was a tidy tart and all goes smoothly!

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I bought some boots about a week ago and had a message from the seller at the weekend to say there'd been no available lockers but she'd try posting again. I replied and said no worries, these things happen. They're still not sent. I don't want to be a PITA, but I also don't want the sale to be cancelled!