Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I bumped one of my items yesterday and I've had loads of views on my other items, just need them all to sell now instead of them getting loads of likes 🤣
---
So I’ve replied after one glass of wine so managed to contain my thoughts. Which were I declined £6 so why would I accept £5 you stupid slag. Just starting my 2nd glass so if she pisses me off the replies could get a little sweary
Did you get anymore offers from her? 🤣

button moon

VIP Member
Hi. New to this thread . How does postage work? How much does it cost? Seems a lot if effort if only asking for a few pounds? And do u need pay pal? I have lots of clothes and always just put to charity but am pretty skint. Any advice welcome 🙏 ta.

Why do people request a bundle then not buy?

Had someone request a bundle so I selected the size and even did a cheeky extra discount then she messages to say she's shy on money this month, eh?? You made the bundle not me 🙃🙃
Oh gosh I did this but they took over 24 hours to respond and two items sold so I declined 😅

HarJR289

Chatty Member
I think I may be about to get my first bad review 🙈 the buyer has messaged me to say it’s covered in animal hairs. I packed it in a rush and didn’t actually check and it’s a black item so may or may not have ginger cat hairs on it 🥴 does this make me a super scruffy slag?
omg I had this too, I was mortified as I always make sure everything is immaculate but I packed in a rush. I offered her a refund but she didn’t take me up on it. Luckily she didn’t leave a review, just a automatic one 😰

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
Think I've definitely fell into a SS sale. I'm the buyer...last couple of feedbacks were for non completion...hasn't even created label (and I messaged first to check was still available). Now I've just noticed the label size is not the listing size...and I may have lost weight but. She's said it would fit my size but still no label created.

Kinda hoping it cancels tbh.
can you use the different sizes as a reason to cancel without it affecting you negatively?

Kittypops

VIP Member
The eternal question... what happens when a slag doesn't collect her parcel after two weeks and you wait it out and just saying, if your stuff never comes back to you?
What happens?
Does the scruff get refunded? How? By whom? When?
Do I get my thing back? How? I have no tracking?
I feel the pain of every person who has ever posted on here

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
Someone has bought one of my items and has messaged asking if I can send them another item they want to buy to save on postage.. how on Earth do I do that? They’ve already paid for the first one. I don’t want to have to cancel the sale because of the negative feedback rating.
ask them to cancel assuming it doesn't impact you negatively, but if you're happy to take the hit maybe get them to fave and send an offer for the second that would be the cost minus postage? obviously no obligation to do so, not your fault they didn't look first!

skyehigh

Chatty Member
I need some advice from you tidy tarts. I sold a battery operated toy that worked but needed new batteries and the sale was 'completed' - not sure what this means in reality (I think I have the money).

The buyer has messaged me now saying it doesn't work with new batteries - I asked her to double check as it defs did work. What is the best thing to do here? I sold it for £3 so actually don't care about giving a refund because I feel bad (although defs did work before!) - you can still play with it as it is (just lights won't work).

anon123098

Chatty Member
I'm fairly new to vinted so I thought I'd ask here - I bought something on Sat but it hasn't been posted yet.. should I message them or something? I don't want to be annoying though as I'm really not that impatient! I'd just be disappointed if the sale gets cancelled as I really wanted the item :( the seller has 100+ reviews and an overall 4.9 star rating.
I’m in the same position- I just sent a polite message to the seller asking if the item has been posted as iv not had any tracking update yet and the 5 day send window closes tomorrow… we all know people are busy and she’s got 5* reviews. Fingers crossed.

Jmx

Chatty Member
They can select delivery via InPost to a locker or to home. You have to print the label if they opt for home delivery, unfortunately!
Oh how annoying! It keeps happening so I’ll prob have to turn that option off even though the lockers are so handy.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’ve just bought a pair of runners, and I’m scared they’re not real. Asked her for proof she sent her receipt and a Google search of the company but I’ve just realised not the same company.
They are not BNWT but rare enough - I don’t think she’s purposefully scamming me, she was lovely about sending me proof when I asked etc. but I don’t think she realises they are not real.

She got them from an Etsy store - do you think there is any chance they are real? 🤣

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Is anyone having problems with InPost tracking updating since they teamed up with Royal Mail. I have three parcels I’ve sent out and the tracking hasn’t updated for 5 days on all of them. I messaged one buyer today, to say I’m sorry there seems to be a delay and I will message InPost/Vinted and she replied (very honest 😇 ) to say she received the item 2 days ago! Sent the screenshots to Vinted and they’ve manually updated it as delivered.
Put the codes into the Royal Mail tracking page and it shows 2/3 as delivered 🤷🏼‍♀️

hytuhh

Chatty Member
If you buy something based on them saying they will post the next day so it arrives in time for something, and then they don't post.. is there anything you can do about it? Or just suck it up and wait for it to come even after the event you wanted it for

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
I feel I’m familiar with Vinted but has anybody found that Vinted / DPD are trying to con us?
When buying by default I pick ship to drop off location as Evri and Inpost are both 5 mins walk from me. For some reason today I double checked and drop off had defaulted to DPD at £3.89 even though seller also offered Evri which was £2.29. DPD drop off location is next door to the Evri one

Attachments