Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me a petty slag but…

Bought a dress and had no issues. Marked it as delivered right away and gave the seller a 5* review. She’s just left me 4 stars and said ‘great buyer’ with no context for the missing star. It’s my first non 5 star for no reason so went back and edited mine to a 4* too.

if you’re gonna be fussy with stars then so will I 🤪

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Did you upload the postage receipt after you had sent it? I guess if you didn't that's why they were able to cancel the order, scummy barstewards.
Yep I did. Its still visible on the chat and the RM website still says delivered. I don't get why she's been able to cancel it and it says she'll get a refund. I've logged it with vinted and sent screenshots of the receipt and the RM tracking. Its annoying as it was £15.50, which I was kinda hoping I'd have by now!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Bought a dress and had no issues. Marked it as delivered right away and gave the seller a 5* review. She’s just left me 4 stars and said ‘great buyer’ with no context for the missing star. It’s my first non 5 star for no reason so went back and edited mine to a 4* too.

I don't see the point of feedback for buyers 🤣

Reactions: 9
People ask a shitload of questions before they buy and then leave you hanging or cancel…. Or then don’t collect which leaves you out of pocket and additional ball ache you didn’t ask for 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’ve got a limited edition disney item for sale on fb, its listed for below value (it was a gift and i don’t want it) so i thought it would sell quick.

Someone messaged me to ask if it was available and if the price was correct, i said yes.

She got excited and asked if i wanted bank transfer or paypal, i said paypal.

Then she ghosted me 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’ve got a limited edition disney item for sale on fb, its listed for below value (it was a gift and i don’t want it) so i thought it would sell quick.

Someone messaged me to ask if it was available and if the price was correct, i said yes.

She got excited and asked if i wanted bank transfer or paypal, i said paypal.

Then she ghosted me 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️
If its Haunted Mansion or Small World message me 😂😂

I didn’t know you could edit the stars!

still no photos and now when I’ve suggested either picking it off or raising a case and sending it back she’s gone mad at me 🫣 not sure what else she wanted me to say!!
Quoting myself, she sent photos and I can see two cat hairs, the rest of the ‘covered in hairs’ are like cotton/material fibres which weren’t on it when I sent it so she has obviously chucked it somewhere and got it dirty… so I told her she could send it back and selected the buyer pays for refund and yet again she went mad at me!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Quoting myself, she sent photos and I can see two cat hairs, the rest of the ‘covered in hairs’ are like cotton/material fibres which weren’t on it when I sent it so she has obviously chucked it somewhere and got it dirty… so I told her she could send it back and selected the buyer pays for refund and yet again she went mad at me!
Most of the time it is buyer pays for return anyway!

Hello ladies. After some advice from you!! I sent an order a couple weeks ago of some boys joggers. Royal mail tracking says they've been delivered, but the buyer had contacted me several times to say they haven't arrived. I've not been able to say much else other than asked her to check the address (correct) and say the tracking says they were delivered. She said she definitely hadn't had them. Yesterday she cancelled the order so my vinted now says I can reupload the item, which I can't as I don't have them! So I'm out of pocket now and she has been refunded - I don't think that's fair!
I’ve had a similar scenario. It’s made me feel pretty negative about selling, and the company as cs is near non existent

• Sad
Reactions: 2
IMG_2489.jpeg

Scruffs like this wind me up because you just know they’re the first ones to complain to Vinted that a tiny bit of sellotape wasn’t stuck down properly on the parcel and they want a full refund for the emotional upset it’s caused

Reactions: 15
Yep I did. Its still visible on the chat and the RM website still says delivered. I don't get why she's been able to cancel it and it says she'll get a refund. I've logged it with vinted and sent screenshots of the receipt and the RM tracking. Its annoying as it was £15.50, which I was kinda hoping I'd have by now!
I don't know how they've managed to cancel it with no input from you then. I hope you get a reply from Vinted soon, that's a lot to lose!

Anyone ever had a parcel returned? I knew the delivery failed and my parcel was to be returned but I’ve just got a text with a link and I’m not sure if it dodgy as it requires info about myself and they want £1.99 to redelivery.

is this ok? Anyone had this before?
85E4E3DD-4F20-4E65-AA77-E95DBB38D749.png

Anyone ever had a parcel returned? I knew the delivery failed and my parcel was to be returned but I’ve just got a text with a link and I’m not sure if it dodgy as it requires info about myself and they want £1.99 to redelivery.

is this ok? Anyone had this before?
View attachment 2520797
Yep definitely don't do it. There are scams going around via text messages from "Royal Mail" and "Evri" with a link for redelivery. Just block and delete them.

Reactions: 7
Bit tired this morning and just went to leave feedback for a buyer. Typed thanks for being a tidy tart, thankfully the coffee kicked in and I deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.