Selina Allen Business Coach UK AKA mygreyhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That has to be her!!!
100%, everything matches up, even down to her partner working part-time.

I wonder why her partner works part-time when they've clearly had money issues for years.

Also, she not longer appears to be in her old flat and is in newer accommodation, which now appears to be privately rented. I'm sure she moved after her last business went bust.

Also, ages ago she said the courier lost £10k of packages but the debt is £25k, so she had racked up a considerable business debt without inckuding the "lost packages". In addition the £10k would have been retail price, rather than actual cost.

100%, everything matches up, even down to her partner working part-time.

I wonder why her partner works part-time when they've clearly had money issues for years.

Also, she not longer appears to be in her old flat and is in newer accommodation, which now appears to be privately rented. I'm sure she moved after her last business went bust.

Also, ages ago she said the courier lost £10k of packages but the debt is £25k, so she had racked up a considerable business debt without inckuding the "lost packages". In addition the £10k would have been retail price, rather than actual cost.
Nah, she's always been in that council flat. Every now and then she bleats on about moving (wasn't they moving not so long ago?). She never does though. Thinking about it, wasn't she also investing in a seaside chalet at some point?

Anyway. One thing we can all agree on, no matter how much she tries the IG smoke and mirror game...she is absolutely bleeping terrible with money. Her thinking she had any place advising anyone about money or business, is so so soo wrong.

Nah, she's always been in that council flat. Every now and then she bleats on about moving (wasn't they moving not so long ago?). She never does though. Thinking about it, wasn't she also investing in a seaside chalet at some point?

Anyway. One thing we can all agree on, no matter how much she tries the IG smoke and mirror game...she is absolutely bleeping terrible with money. Her thinking she had any place advising anyone about money or business, is so so soo wrong.
A bankrupt business adviser. Also, as far as I am aware if you're a solicitor you can't practice if you're bankrupt, and she is apparently studying for a law degree.

I honestly thought she had moved as she out some photos up of her awards nights when it was a zoom meeting didn't seem to be that flat. Also her office seemed to have a different background. It was just an assumption though! Never heard of the council asking you to move out, unless in rent arrears.

(I have looked node closely and can see it's the same wallpaper etc in the background).

A bankrupt business adviser. Also, as far as I am aware if you're a solicitor you can't practice if you're bankrupt, and she is apparently studying for a law degree.

I honestly thought she had moved as she out some photos up of her awards nights when it was a zoom meeting didn't seem to be that flat. Also her office seemed to have a different background. It was just an assumption though! Never heard of the council asking you to move out, unless in rent arrears.

(I have looked node closely and can see it's the same wallpaper etc in the background).
Haha I went and had a check and her live the other night was with that god awful peeling wallpaper in her bedroom.

The awards, she went and stayed somewhere I think.

That post though, the similarities are insane...

Reactions: 1
Haha I went and had a check and her live the other night was with that god awful peeling wallpaper in her bedroom.

The awards, she went and stayed somewhere I think.

That post though, the similarities are insane...
It's definitely her! No doubt about it. I thought her aunt was an accountant and giving her business advice. She would have been so much better off setting up as a Ltd business, because if it all goes wrong, the business debt isn't personal! The anon post says she is self employed, which we know she is as she isn't on Companies House with an active business (with any of her surnames).

If it is her, it seems a crazy time to home school when it looks like she has a lot of medical issues, plus might need to go and get a 9 until 5 job to ensure she is earning. I know a family who have problems with their child's school, a lovely family, but the school wouldn't help with his needs, so they moved him to another school where they are amazing at supporting him.

It's definitely her! No doubt about it. I thought her aunt was an accountant and giving her business advice. She would have been so much better off setting up as a Ltd business, because if it all goes wrong, the business debt isn't personal! The anon post says she is self employed, which we know she is as she isn't on Companies House with an active business (with any of her surnames).

If it is her, it seems a crazy time to home school when it looks like she has a lot of medical issues, plus might need to go and get a 9 until 5 job to ensure she is earning. I know a family who have problems with their child's school, a lovely family, but the school wouldn't help with his needs, so they moved him to another school where they are amazing at supporting him.
she's probably looking at ways she could claim more money I'm guessing

She seems work shy to me. Always looking for a way to make money without leaving her sofa. She’s tried being Mrs Hinch, printing and this copy business coach thing. None of it original or her ideas and work. I’m genuinely sorry if she’s got mobility issues at such a young age though.

Interesting she mentioned moving and what a nightmare it is for her, also about her poor health.

Safe to say that post a page or so is 100% her!

This girl will turn her hand to anything, I’ll give her that 😆 looking at the make up tho I think she should stick to homeschoooling

• Haha
Reactions: 1