Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I mean, the dressing gown screams professional!
But it's cool, she's addressed my comment in a video about being an unprofessional professional...as if there was such a thing!! 🤣🤣
There is no corporate meeting that would take place in bed clothes, not even if you was selling pyjamas.
Most business will have a dress code policy some are open interpretation of business casual and some will completely outline acceptable and unacceptable clothing items.
She is not unprofessional professional, she is another gobshite with a podcast microphone & too much time on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lynx

VIP Member
It's AI generated images. Most of her fake tan ones, look at the background...there are things that just look 'off'.
Oh! Hahaha. Just looked! So there's Carly with a gorgeous outdoors pool behind her. Then zoom into her mirrored glasses and you'll see she is actually in a bathroom, complete with cluttered windowsil, sink and loo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Why are none of the businesses she has “helped” tagged her or shared to stories ?
shewill be on the appertince next lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ShropshireGal

I’m so glad she has a thread 😅 I typed her name in thinking surely other people are completely baffled by her?! I’ve been watching her on and off since she thought she was Hinch, now she thinks she’s on Dragon’s Den… she went on some podcast / live ages ago with some other Boss Babe and it was SO cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Giselle

Chatty Member
My money is on there being no contract. Another made up scenario so she can say she's the ceo, darling 🤣
She acts like a child playing grown up …. with clothes pegs on her fingers as false nails. At one point she did wear clip on teeth she should definitely go back to them as she didn’t look as spaced out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

icecreamdolly

I don’t know why I’m so invested in her. I think it’s because she tells so many stories. At one point she was being kicked out of her flat, her partner had lost his job, she had a successful business, she had been hacked, taking everyone to court, she had a team working for her including a pregnant ‘Chloe’, she was opening a pop up shop in her unit, she gave the unit up, she has friends, everyone messages her asking for advice. It’s all lies she loves to play on peoples emotions, the things she makes and designs are absolute garbage, which is why she moves on from her ‘businesses’ all the time, what happened to all her wedding clients? But still I’m invested, I lead a very quiet life so I live for the drama

• Haha
So, this woman is going to coach me to start a wax melt or crystals business and achieve a 6 figure turnover?? Not a professional bone in her body! 🤣 and how she can claim to be giving away £785 worth of coaching for a tenner is beyond baffling!!
attached with an image of her in a dressing gown in an unkempt flat? Seems like she’s doing very well in business

• Haha

Katie718

Shes full of shit....
Going on about how successful pnp was until evri lost all the parcels. I remember her doing a go fund page begging for money to keep the business afloat. Now shes having the same issues with the coaching yet she wants people to believe she took £3k last month!
She had no staff at pnp... she mentioned multiple times on lives that the 'business' was only open tues-fri and it was only her now suddenly it was open 7 days a week with multiple staff on payroll🤣
On the live today saying closing the business was a last minute decision, for months she kept saying she would have to close so she always knew it was coming.
Strange that in the tattle live she didnt address the mystery buyer with the huge factory who had invested thousands in pnp and was going to make it bigger than Vista print.
Cant get a job as she has no references, loads of employers take on staff without references again more bullshit.
Left school without 1 gcse yet shes now doing a law degree...... really.

She cannot keep up with the lies she tells.

I've just googled this gal because I follow an Instagram called the small business handbook. She's just named and shamed her for plagiarism! Then found my fellow tattlers. Selina has literally copied everything oliva (the small business handbook) has released, she's copied word for word e books that the small business handbook have released.
---
For those that don't know the small business handbook is a company run by a girl called oliva she's completely self made, Been featured in forbes and worked her arse off as now a business coach teaching small businesses how to grow ect and this cheeky mare has copied everything she's ever done. Go check the small business handbook on Instagram for the deets

• Wow

Mutley98

VIP Member
Imagine if she was your business coach wasting time doing tik toks about tattle, how unprofessional

Katie718

When someone preaches shopping small but constantly comes on camera with Starbucks it gives me the ick. Famously one of the worst companies for putting small companies out of business.
I was just coming on here to say this! Surely she has a small independent coffee shop she could use and promote!
Did anyone catch the live yesterday? She was ranting over a free book giveaway she was doing. Telling people to 'suck her clit and titties' and calling them 'cunts'..... professional as always! I couldn't imagine any other business owner behaving like she does. The worse thing is her son is in the house whilst shes shouting the above out! What grown women even speaks like that, she is vile!

• Sick
  • Wow

gingrog

VIP Member
Sat laughing at one of her latest tiktoks. Apparently she went to a meeting to do a presentation and a man said oh wow you're great, I'm sure your boss is very proud. Erm, excuse me I am the CEO, darling. His jaw dropped. She didn't get the contract.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 #thathappened.

Why oh why does she refer to herself, the only person in her "business" the CEO? Does she understand what it means? It makes her sound even more fucking stupid and unprofessional.

• Haha

ldngirlxoxo

Makes me laugh she has the audacity to charge people for increasing their engagement and reach and gets an average of 5 likes on her videos and pictures 😂

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
It's the smug looking face like she's discovered the wheel. "If you want to be successful in business, you just have to make money" Ah. Easy! Thanks for the insight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4