Selina Allen Business Coach UK AKA mygreyhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When someone preaches shopping small but constantly comes on camera with Starbucks it gives me the ick. Famously one of the worst companies for putting small companies out of business.

Reactions: 2
When someone preaches shopping small but constantly comes on camera with Starbucks it gives me the ick. Famously one of the worst companies for putting small companies out of business.
I was just coming on here to say this! Surely she has a small independent coffee shop she could use and promote!
Did anyone catch the live yesterday? She was ranting over a free book giveaway she was doing. Telling people to 'suck her clit and titties' and calling them 'cunts'..... professional as always! I couldn't imagine any other business owner behaving like she does. The worse thing is her son is in the house whilst shes shouting the above out! What grown women even speaks like that, she is vile!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
How can she home educate when she as 4 brain cells - could it be to do with UC maybe ? Maybe sheโ€™s not making enough being self employed and UC were pressuring her to go back to work?

Reactions: 1
How can she home educate when she as 4 brain cells - could it be to do with UC maybe ? Maybe sheโ€™s not making enough being self employed and UC were pressuring her to go back to work?
She's doing her law degree still, so there's probably no pressure.