Selina Allen Business Coach UK AKA mygreyhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the coach Jessica mentions being copied Olivia, or is it someone else.do.you know ?

She made it sound like there's several people Selina has plagiarised, but I think the main person she is referring to is probably Olivia.

It was always a bit suspect where she got her material from. Just randomly one day became a business coach out of nowhere. Only solid business experience was running one business that failed, one she could have possibly sorted out if she made a claim against the courier that lost £10,000 worth of parcels. She's dabbled in lots of other businesses and MLMs but they haven't amounted to much, no qualifications, no natural ability to coach if she has to steal other people's training.

Reactions: 1
The latest video about women is business is laughable. Selina, it's always the same gaggle of girls in that little boss babe echo chamber, playing shop...you included. Most of us successful self employed women manage to go our entire career without doing FB lives calling other women cunts?! It's really very easy.

Reactions: 3
It’s THRIVE!!!! With a TH not a F for fucks sake 🙄🙄why am I still seeing this thing on my suggested, she claims it’s Facebook not showing her posts so she’s getting no interaction, hun it’s because people are finally learning what you are and all you spout is BS! 🤣🤣

I'm confused ! Start a clothing business with £0, by selling your clothes and using that money to buy stock ..... aren't you then starting a business with the money you've sold your own clothes for, not £0 ! By selling your own personal clothes, that's still your opening capital money, I thought she understood business 🤣🤣 By that definition, I could start a business with £0, by selling my £10k car for example and using that money to buy stock, simples 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's the smug looking face like she's discovered the wheel. "If you want to be successful in business, you just have to make money" Ah. Easy! Thanks for the insight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More fake emoji riddled messages this morning. Bless her. This was the real one babezz..
Screenshot_20230825_103145_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
Now she's trying to make it as a TikTok-er...she literally throws tit at the wall and waits for something to stick! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now she's trying to make it as a TikTok-er...she literally throws tit at the wall and waits for something to stick! 😂
Is there something going on with her lips as well, or is it a filter ? Still flogging that thrive membership too, if it was that good surely it would be snapped up at that price. I've unfortunately seen a download she did for free a few weeks back, is that is what People are actually paying for, it's shocking!

I'd love to see what she's flogging, I bet it's awful! And yeah, she uses the most hideous filters!

Is she really that desperate for attention, that she's reading out Reddit stories ? I'm sure someone who was apparently that dyslexic couldn't comfortably do that ??

I feel bad but she can’t be that surprised, her teeth are awful. It’s like someone not using someone for an advert because they’re fat or ugly, it’s not nice but it’s just life isn’t it?

Her teeth look so much better for a good clean and whiten IMO. They looked caked in plaque before. I wonder what the composite will look like, I'm intrigued!

I feel a bit guilty saying it but her new teeth look rough, they look very false and chunky imo

At least she likes them 😂

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit guilty saying it but her new teeth look rough, they look very false and chunky imo

At least she likes them 😂
Made worse by how crooked, overcrowded, and small her bottom teeth are in comparison.

I know she has the issue with missing teeth, but yeah...I'd of just buggered off to Turkey. I know it's not recommended, but in her case what's there to lose? Losing the lot and having dentures would look better.

I think anything was going to be better than the before! I do agree that they look big! I dont understand why she didnt get the bottom ones done if it was only £1000 more!
Shes just gone with the cheapest option she could!