Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I try and avoid seeing Liv on insta now because she really gives me the ick. But I’ve also realised she reminds me of Phyllis from The Office so cheers liv for ruining that for me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her new extensions look very nice ! Not a big fan of the red lips and orangey/brown eyeshadow but I think she looks quite pretty. How long her hair will stay that way though 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Her hair looks lovely and so healthy. I’ve had extensions a few times and they take a lot of upkeep with brushing every day and you have to look after them well or they ruin your hair.

Reactions: 2
Yes dark hair is so beautiful on pale skin when it looks lovely and healthy! Definitely suits her better long as well, jaw length Bob is just 🤢 to me

Whyyy doesn’t Liv iron her T-shirts before she tries flogging them on her pidge page 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️It stresses me out so much, it takes like 30 seconds and stops you looking like a total scruff 🤯

Reactions: 9
every other grid post seems to be her in her underwear, getting her body out! Maybe she should add amnesia to her list of ailments 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ahaha I came here to say exactly that. Also for the love of god. ENUNCIATE. I’d never noticed it before and saw it mentioned here and now it makes my blood boil 😤😳
She talks about getting the captions.....
She wouldn't be able to use them anyway because they won't be able to understand her.
Also, like fk is she nervous, she talks utterly tit. How can she say she hasn't got her body out in a long time....these are only from this last month. Not including ones she has only done on stories. She talks tit and can't keep up with her own lies.

Also....you really don't have to get your body out all the time ....I dont miss it when you dont

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Seriously?????

Any excuse to mention the medication.

Missing one tablet isn't ideal but the medication stays in your system (blood brain barrier) for longer than 24 hours so highly doubt just missing 1 tablet will cause a rapid decline.

A bad day is possible regardless....she blames every low period on meds. Meds or not we have tit days!! She doesn't seem to accept that.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.