Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth has she not ran the iron over that gold dress 😂 absolutely pisses me off how she never irons anything even when promoting her own brand so unprofessional and she always looks so scruffy 😂 yet she thinks she’s an influencer

Reactions: 2
Another photo of her rolls in the bath 🙄 WE DONT WANT TO SEE IT!

Bad day for me to choose to see what she is up to, nothing has changed!

Reactions: 1
One day she says she has had such a down day about how her body looks. The next she says she doesn’t think about how her body looks??

One day she says she has had such a down day about how her body looks. The next she says she doesn’t think about how her body looks??
She is full of bullshit and will do or say what gives her the most attention on that day...

Has she reminded everyone to take their meds yet 💤😴💤

Cannot believe she is considering doing a podcast

She needs to learn how to speak properly first. I can hardly make out certain things

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cannot believe she is considering doing a podcast

She needs to learn how to speak properly first. I can hardly make out certain things
It will be two episodes one with another mid tier influencer and after that flops she will do one a few months later with James before forgetting about it altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today we have had another medication reminder 🥱🙄
She has reminded us we are loved and some speech about how tomorrow is a new day 🥱🥱
She is really proud of her followers (ones she has never met) 🙄🙄 and says they were put on this planet for a reason 🙄

Oh and she loves her followers (again ones she has never met) and has said her followers are like her best friends and she gets excited when she gets a message (this must be before she ghosts the vulnerable ones, or just anyone)

• Sick
I have followed liv for a while and this girl she was friends with called Millie Newman and they both talk about mental health and millie did talk about body positivity until she put a post out saying she realised it was like toxic because she wanted to like better herself but felt she couldn’t in the bopo community. So I noticed liv and millie weren’t liking each other’s posts as much or doing any lives together like they used to and then I saw something liv commented on Millie’s photo. Millie has said numerous times she finds it difficult to go out cuz of her anxiety and considering liv is supposed to be a mental health blogger or whatever, she took the piss out of her because Millie went for Drjnks for her boyfriends birthday ? Millie replied but it seems like a bit crappy and then I looked back and saw some of Millie’s followers had argued with her. Irl leave screenshots down below and then she got called out last night and is conviniently having another bad mental health day or whatever ... seems sus

Attachments

• Wow
Seems she has a habit of deleting things when she’s called out on them. She’s not mature enough to handle criticism.

I have followed liv for a while and this girl she was friends with called Millie Newman and they both talk about mental health and millie did talk about body positivity until she put a post out saying she realised it was like toxic because she wanted to like better herself but felt she couldn’t in the bopo community. So I noticed liv and millie weren’t liking each other’s posts as much or doing any lives together like they used to and then I saw something liv commented on Millie’s photo. Millie has said numerous times she finds it difficult to go out cuz of her anxiety and considering liv is supposed to be a mental health blogger or whatever, she took the piss out of her because Millie went for Drjnks for her boyfriends birthday ? Millie replied but it seems like a bit crappy and then I looked back and saw some of Millie’s followers had argued with her. Irl leave screenshots down below and then she got called out last night and is conviniently having another bad mental health day or whatever ... seems sus
Livs true colours maybe and the reason why she only has friends on the app

Seems she has a habit of deleting things when she’s called out on them. She’s not mature enough to handle criticism.
She is pathetic and thats why she will never be "successful" on this app. She needs to get a real job

Seriously???

Missing 2 doses doesn't automatically cause depression to return as it will still be in the bloodstream. You're more likely to get withdrawals lika nausea etc (liv....giving you some ideas here)

She hasn't mentioned the medication thing for a week or so , so it was inevitable that it would be mentioned.

I take mental health medication and I don't need some stranger on an app to remind me....thanks

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seriously???

Missing 2 doses doesn't automatically cause depression to return as it will still be in the bloodstream. You're more likely to get withdrawals lika nausea etc (liv....giving you some ideas here)

She hasn't mentioned the medication thing for a week or so , so it was inevitable that it would be mentioned.

I take mental health medication and I don't need some stranger on an app to remind me....thanks
It's not like she has much else to be doing in her daily routine like. Get up, drink a brew, go on Instagram, not wash her face, not have a shower, not clean her house.

Just take your bleeping meds Liv. You're 28 years old.

jesus christ i can't stand this girl. i suffer with depression and anxiety and have managed to not make it my entire personality trait. i work full time, try to keep a healthy diet and exercise and the thought of taking a photo of myself crying makes me cringe. why can't people like her, realise how pathetic their lives are? like grow up, you can function and contribute to society. be an adult, be less attention seeking and log off!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
jesus christ i can't stand this girl. i suffer with depression and anxiety and have managed to not make it my entire personality trait. i work full time, try to keep a healthy diet and exercise and the thought of taking a photo of myself crying makes me cringe. why can't people like her, realise how pathetic their lives are? like grow up, you can function and contribute to society. be an adult, be less attention seeking and log off!!!!
This. Exactly this.

Mental illness does not have to be your identity.

I'm glad you're looking after yourself! I'm trying my best to do the same xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This. Exactly this.

Mental illness does not have to be your identity.

I'm glad you're looking after yourself! I'm trying my best to do the same xx
I completely agree with you there, focusing on nothing but your mental illness is bound to make you feel worse. So glad to hear lovely, take care of yourself, the best you can :) xx

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed once she gets criticism for something she’s posted or commented then she’s having a bad couple days/forgot to take her medication. Also with saying James is also on anti depressants would him taking them every day not remind her? I feel she can’t keep up with her own stories.

Reactions: 5
She just launched her new pride thing and it says a donation will be made to a charity but hasn’t said a percentage or anything. Also saying she aint doin it for a profit like Its a business she is obvs making profit off such expensive clothes. The artwork was done by someone else too I wonder if they have been paid fairly? Cashin in on pride so classy.

Attachments

Let’s spin the wheel to see today’s attention seeking ailment!

We haaaaaaaaaave…suicidal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.